vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ROCKS!!!

So I recently had the pleasurable experience of being one of Scotts customers. I had been banging my head up against a wall for awhile trying to figure out what in the world to get the hubby for Christmas. I am friends with LDHS on Facebook and every Saturday he posts pictures and little blurbs about going to the Farmers Market and setting up his booth and what-not. So he was talking about his gift baskets and I had a light bulb moment. :dance: I contacted LDHS and asked about his baskets and pricing. He not only got back to me in less then an hour but he had a plan. He said he could send the basket as well as a T-Shirt for my hubby. It was a great idea. So I made a payment on a Saturday night and Monday morning it was on it's way! :) It arrived beautifuly in tact and in good shape! Here's one of the greatest things too, he also sent me a shirt and as a bonus gift sent a bottle of his Black Label. So hubby was thrilled with his Christmas score from LDHS. I most certainly will do business with Scott again and would recommend him as a vendor. His price was resonable as well. :party:

Not to mention his products are YUMMY!!!!! :drooling:

Thanks LDHS!!! :woohoo:

Took advantage of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce's Black Friday deal, and received my order today. Hadn't tried the sauces before so naturally had to crack them open and have a taste. Absolutely delicious! The flavours are outstanding on all sauces. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

Thanks MeatHead!

For pairings I'd suggest the Purple with anything but especially amazing on a nice ribeye as a steak sauce. With green, any Mexican food, eggs, breakfast potatoes, carnitas. Red can be used on anything as a sweet chile garlic sauce - Indian, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese, etc. Orange Label on Oysters or in a Bloody Mary is great, good as a steak sauce, sandwich condiment, BBQ, tacos, chicken. Black on fish tacos is insane, grilled oysters are a must, and pretty much everything else I mentioned. Same with Pink - where Orange is a sweet-ish habanero sauce, Pink is a tangier hab sauce.

All of the fruit-based sauces pair amazingly win any pork. Pork chops, loin, roast, pulled pork, etc. the apple/fig or pear/date flavors really come out with pork. :cheers:

sicman said:
customer service is very important! and you sir are top notch!!

Thanks Sic  - you're no slouch yourself ("don't sell yourself short Judge Smaels, you're a tremendous slouch!") :rofl: 

Love that Jalapeno powder of yours and hope to do another trade soon. Meanwhile, thanks to you & the lovely Ms Sic for your recent orders! Very much appreciated and I'm thrilled that you like the Purple Label!  :cheers: 

Truth: I have never mixed two of my flavors. 

I may have to give this a try.

Either that or create a second "medium" next year with that flavor profile (e.g. smoked medium) - I already have a (copyrighted) label for it: 

1460047_10152013960030340_470918363_n.jpg

(painted by the amazingly talented Robin Chase. Oil on canvas. If you're interested in an original work from her, she is a working artist and loves custom jobs ranging from $50 up. Please PM me for her contact information)

I couldn't wait till lunch to pick up my package so I made a minor detour on the way to a job site. Before I got home half a bottle of pink label is gone. I just dipped my finger in the black label, its going on whatever is for dinner. Along with awesome sauce came great service. I exchanged a few pm's got my order adjusted and was surprised that it was here in texas from cali in such short time. I've already recommended your sauce to a few friends so expect some more orders from texas shortly!!! Thanks again!

I ordered up 5 bottles.  I only opened 2 bottles so far... 2 for 2 so far!  The Black Label is excellent.  Good balance, respectable heat, and the right amount of garlic for my tastes.  This one reminded me of another sauce I liked in the past but LDHS is much better.  The Purple label was a real nice mild sauce.  Lots of jalapeno and hickory flavor.  As LDHS suggested, try the prurple on port...  I thoroughly splooged a leftover pork chop I had cooked in the oven.  After adding the Purple label it tasted like it was cooked on a smoker.  I think this one will be good for the wife who has a low heat tolerance.  Can't wait to get into the other 3 bottles!

Ordered the black and pink label they arrived quickly and in perfect shape. I couldn't be more pleased with the product the black label is OUTSTANDING in 3 days it's just about gone (I'll have to order some more asap lol). I have yet to open the pink label but if it's quality is anything like the black label I won't be disappointed. Great flavor alone and it just adds more depth to any food you put it on. I have put it on every meal I've had the past few days and I have not found a food it does not compliment well. I will be ordering more because this stuff doesn't stick around long! Overall great product, and great service!

Back