• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Made a new friend today!!!

this thread makes me jealous... and also makes me wanna fly all the way from Malaysia to Fort Worth for a 7pot bloody mary.

dang! good score!

Thanks guys! I will definately have my hands full now. All in all I have over 250 plants potted up and more in the ground. That my friend is some SERIOUS HEAT!!!!!!!! I love it!!!

That's it! I'm packing my shit and headed south.

Way to go AJ and cjbrewer. The gift would mean nothing without taking care of them and it looks like you did a great job. Congrats to all involved.

I just love that pay it forward thing.

Very cool. I'm always happy to read about the generosity displayed by so many of the members here.

Wow...250 plants! :eek: I have my hands full with 114! Best of luck to you and please keep us upated with pics of the plants ;)

I finally watched the move "Pay It Forward" and man that's a good movie. No it's AWESOME!!! Anyone want to watch a good movie then you need to rent this one. Holy Cow did AJ ever pay it forward. The good thing is im gonna PAY IT FORWARD too!!! All of you guys and gals on this forum ROCK!!! Very friendly and always willing to help out a fella. That is truly awesome!!!

Thank guys and gals,
Charles

Back