• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Made Mamas fav. potato soup ! mmmm

mama not feeling good with her allergies , so i treated her to a pot of my secret  bacon , potato / cheese soup ! 
The players
IMG_0897.JPG

bacon
IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

marrying together !
IMG_0900.JPG

IMG_0901.JPG

now to my bowl with a little extra cheese !  yummmmmm 

Looks great brother, I'd dive in and eat my way out of that bowl!! Give my best wishes to your sheila, hope she gets well soon.

Oh, and by the way,  your secret is safe with me. 

SR.

Shorerider said:
Looks great brother, I'd dive in and eat my way out of that bowl!! Give my best wishes to your sheila, hope she gets well soon.

Oh, and by the way,  your secret is safe with me. 

SR.
my sheila said THANK YOU !  she had 2 bowls .  hope it makes her feel better , daddy needs a sheila who feels good !    ;)   i will get you the recipe if you want bro . 

Potatoes, check.  Cheese, check.  Bacon, check.  That's bacon, correct? 'Cause everything goes good with bacon. Broth, check.  Milk, check.  Good to go!

Your final presentation with cheese looks fabulous!  My wife makes this soup on occasion.  Good stuff. 

thanks for sharing,

moruga welder said:
my sheila said THANK YOU !  she had 2 bowls .  hope it makes her feel better , daddy needs a sheila who feels good !    ;)   l will get you the recipe if you want bro .
Sure thing, post it up here or PM me if you'd rather keep it secret.

SR.

chiltepin said:
Potatoes, check.  Cheese, check.  Bacon, check.  That's bacon, correct? 'Cause everything goes good with bacon. Broth, check.  Milk, check.  Good to go!

Your final presentation with cheese looks fabulous!  My wife makes this soup on occasion.  Good stuff. 

thanks for sharing,
yep Bacon it is ,  celery , minced garlic , chicken , broth , milk , some flour . and of course my own pepper dirt in my own bowl .       :onfire:

Back