• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Magic Mushrooms Can Create New Brain Cells

regarding this:

mx5inpa said:
And now youve taken my original statement "similar to neurotransmitters" or whatever it was and changed it to seratonin.

Meanwhile the whole time youve baked off every point youve tried to make and still keep typing books.

serotonin is the neurotransmitter in question here is it not? we are talking about mushrooms after all.

don't know what baked off means, and definatly not typing books btw. just spacing my points out. perhaps this seems like more text than it is.
do.
the rest of the above post, did not merit a response imo.

My original statement that you took offense with never mentioned a specific neurotransmitter. You brought seratonin up out of no where. Then I put up an image of the structure of seratonin and 2cb fly or whatever it is for comparison, and they do have similar structures which anyone with eyes can see, except you apparently.

"Baked" was supposed to be 'backed' but I didnt want you to go complaining about me editing posts again.

Pro-Tip: Dont mess with synthetics, they make people dumb.

mx5inpa said:
My original statement that you took offense with never mentioned a specific neurotransmitter. You brought seratonin up out of no where. Then I put up an image of the structure of seratonin and 2cb fly or whatever it is for comparison, and they do have similar structures which anyone with eyes can see, except you apparently.

"Baked" was supposed to be 'backed' but I didnt want you to go complaining about me editing posts again.

Pro-Tip: Dont mess with synthetics, they make people dumb.

i brought up serotonin because its the neurotransmitter thats involved in most of these drugs? what other neurotransmitter is involved here? glutamate?

when did you link 2cb fly? you linked seratonin and phenethylamine, you never linked a fly molecule at all to my knowledge.

regardless how on earth do they(the molecules you linked) look the same? one is an indole...
regardless of how they look, they are not chemically similar,which was your original argument.

what points did i back off from? i suppose i could make the same claim with you not responding to the enatiomer questions i asked?

Pepperjack91 said:
Ahhh look, Lord Google returns

lol what?

queequeg152 said:
nope.

drugs r bad.

then please stop taking any type of medications! cuz u just said drugs are bad, and medications are DRUGS!!!!!
BTW some of your prescribed drugs are made from illegal drugs ! (did u notice the words ? (prescribed drugs....cuz that's what they are! drugs! legal or illegal....same ol' sh1t depending on what the "GOV'T" calls it legal or illegal !
if you don't already know...certains drugs have there place in medicine !

if you had a terminal cancer and someone said if you smoked 1 lbs of killer weed or snorted a 1 lbs of coke and you'd kill your cancer by doing that......I'd bet my left nut you'd be breaking out the straw an pipe !!! :lol:
ain't no different than what they inject you with when dealing with cancer !

Back