• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense MAGNUM HABANERO??

MAGNUM HABANERO??

does this Habanero actually exist and is it really hotter than the Red Savina??

i saw it somewhere on the internet but cant remember where it looks like an Orange Hab the article claimed it was hotter than the Red Savina and they where selling seeds for it as well

i would love to know if anyone knows anything about it

thanks your friend Joe

I was going to buy some seeds last year, but not being a big habanero fan, I decided against it.

I found them here:
http://www.selectorganic.com.au/content/seeditem.asp?id=1247&section=1
(not much of a description though and the pic looks just like orange habs to me)

I had never actually heard of them before stumbling on them and that was why I was considering giving them a burl.

I was going to buy some seeds last year, but not being a big habanero fan, I decided against it.

I found them here:
http://www.selectorganic.com.au/content/seeditem.asp?id=1247&section=1
(not much of a description though and the pic looks just like orange habs to me)

I had never actually heard of them before stumbling on them and that was why I was considering giving them a burl.

Going by the pictures; I'm already growing it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eh, at this point, the red savina is hot, but we've got hotter stuff circulating between the members of these forums. i wouldn't feed the seed trolls unless they offered me some other advantage other than "a hotter pod" stemming from their stain.

WOOP WOOP WOOP Possible scam alert WOOP WOOP WOOP!

I've got a pepper that looks just like that one and it's really really hot. Probably the hottest pepper in the world. I'm thinking about calling it the "Ultra Magnum Super Habanero". I will be selling seeds for it too! wink wink nudge nudge.

Could be totally legit too. Wonder how these folks got to be the only distributor? They probably spent years and years cultivating it in secret. Never allowing so much as a rumor escape their mad pepper laboratory. Them's dedicated pepper growers fer sure.

Interesting...the picture from gasificada's link look similar to some habaneros that they have been selling at my local grocery store the past couple of weeks. They look like orange habs except they are twice the size, and the color of the pods is more of a pastel orange than a deep orange. While they are hotter then an average orange hab, they are clearly not the hottest in the world...like you all needed me to tell you that. Perhaps I will save some seeds from them and see what happens next season.

seed trolls. lol. i kinda felt that i was one of them when i was first starting out. (not that i've gotten very far, if at all)

Back