• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Making a website to sell hot products. Got any cool names?

It's going to be focused on hot sauces at first, but I will later probably sell peppers and seeds & such.
So I'm not even really sure on how to make a website, but I'll figure it out I'll look into it.
Also, the main reason I am doing this thread is I need help coming up with a domain name. Any suggestions ?

Sorry to hijack your thread Dude,:hell:
I am planning on doing sort of the same thing and although I don't have a name sugestion for you
I was wondering if there were also some good web designers on the THP
Good luck with your project I hope it all comes together for you

With a name, personally I think it is something that you would want to come up with yourself and be happy saying all the time and means something to you. Also then if you thought of it you get the pleasure when being complimented for it. If you are only at the beginning of planning all of this you have a lot of time to think about it. Just make sure you THOROUGHLY check around to see if anyone else has the name (even do a TM search)or any of the words you use whether they are in the same business as you or not, otherwise it could cause a lot of problems down the track when you are established and spent lots of time in promoting your brand.

You can pretty much do it yourself with a web hosting provider. You can get them to design it for you and then have a system that you can go in and update/change details yourself or you could get a ready made template and work off that. IT is a lot cheaper but also you don't have as much flexibility. Both options offer support and have instructions on how to do it.

Sorry to hijack your thread Dude,:hell:
I am planning on doing sort of the same thing and although I don't have a name sugestion for you
I was wondering if there were also some good web designers on the THP
Good luck with your project I hope it all comes together for you

its aiight xD

Contact the mccdermotts. :P

will do !

With a name, personally I think it is something that you would want to come up with yourself and be happy saying all the time and means something to you. Also then if you thought of it you get the pleasure when being complimented for it. If you are only at the beginning of planning all of this you have a lot of time to think about it. Just make sure you THOROUGHLY check around to see if anyone else has the name (even do a TM search)or any of the words you use whether they are in the same business as you or not, otherwise it could cause a lot of problems down the track when you are established and spent lots of time in promoting your brand.

You can pretty much do it yourself with a web hosting provider. You can get them to design it for you and then have a system that you can go in and update/change details yourself or you could get a ready made template and work off that. IT is a lot cheaper but also you don't have as much flexibility. Both options offer support and have instructions on how to do it.

aiight ill think of one.
& i might hire somebody to help start it up

Mike, are you planning on selling your own sauces or being an online retailer?

selling my grandma's she owns a resturant, and has hot sauces that are really popular local-ally, so Ima try to expand it online to start ! & then I might go into my own things.

Back