• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Man all i have to say is Judy is a BEAST!!

KingChile said:
man ive heard of crawfish being so damn good but ive tried them once but it was at a chinese buffet and i was told they dont know how to cook them at all and thats y i didnt enjoy them
You need to get you some good Cajun crawfish then. I'd never tried crawfish/crayfish til I moved to Louisiana. Always used them for bait back home. Love them now! Most buffets I've noticed market for the masses so there's litlle seasoning used. Down here the best places are the crawfish boil houses that are only open during the season, and specialize only in mudbugs.

KingChile said:
man ive heard of crawfish being so damn good but ive tried them once but it was at a chinese buffet and i was told they dont know how to cook them at all and thats y i didnt enjoy them
yes try the ones cooked down in LA and you will never go back to the ones at the buffet 
the seasoning in LA is way better 

wgyn.jpg

I got my buy 3 get 6 super deal today! :) pepperlover even threw in some free mustard habaneros as well, which I was interested in trying. Its like she read my mind! Lol

Unfortunately, unless she sent them in another envelope (which I suppose is entirely possible) she forgot to include my seeds! Maybe they are just buried underneath all these pods somewhere..... lol

Black Congo, Chocolate habs, Dorset Naga, Monster Naga, Tobogo Red Scoth Bonnet, Giant Jalapeno, Red Bhut, Jamaican Yellow Scotch Bonnet, and Yellow Devils Tongue. There was 9 SFRB shoved into a LFRB and the remaining space was filled with mustard habs!

:) might make some sauce today! And you're totally right mustard habs are awesome!

yea i got some brown morugas, moruga reds, moruga yellows, peruvian white habs, white 7 pots, brain strains, peach habs and i think the other was scotch bonnets but i got 2 moruga reds and she filled my space up with TONS of yellow fatalies lol....shes the BEST! Now i see she was giving away free boxes of primos dried and fresh i was like WOW!

We DEFINATELY need more people like her!

Back