• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Man, im excited

I found a restaurant around here that serves fried chicken with ghost pepper seasoning on it. I am so excited to try it, I didn't know we had a restaurant in town that would serve bhut jolokia powder on chicken :D

So. What's the hottest food you can buy in a restaurant in town?

Got a thai/vietnamese restaurant called Jasmine Rice that will add chopped bhut jolokia or red 7 pot upon request. Have not tried it yet, just saw them advertise it on Facebook.

I had a crispy chicken wrap with the restaurants Screamin' Demon sauce - it was neither screamin' or remotely demonic and tasted like a bag of pennies.
Its hard to find a place unless they know you because the general population couldn't handle it or they (the restaurant) don't know how to crank up the heat w/o extracts.

Ummm the hottest dish around me is a local wing shop

You can get Boneless Wings with Bhut Jalokia sauce on them :) They are pretty damn good too

We got tijuana flats, they have a ghost pepper hot sauce usally in there hot sauce bar, the have all kinds of stuff and i love it.

There is a place in the town where I work that serves cajun food. If you ask the right waiter for 'the sauce', they will bring you a cup full of chopped habs with some sort of tomato sauce base. They don't advertise it, and you can usually only get it if the owner is there. It is pretty good stuff.

Man, I just ate a plate of their mount saint hell no chicken (they have i donno... 8 levels of spice? thats the hottest) and it lit me up. They say they dont put much ghost pepper chile in it but it was way hotter than the food I sprinkle ghost pepper powder onto.

I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone around me was laughing since I had tears rolling down my face and i was coughing a lot, but I don't care. It was totally worth it.

Oh yea it's in Asheville. I'm gonna guess its the spiciest food ive had here so far haha.

A local wing place uses a bhut sauce to cook their wings, then once cooked, rolls them (while still wet) in bhut powder.

it makes kind of a gooey mess.

but they are definitely not mild.

They have a wing eating contest at Rocky's coming up on June 30th. I am definitely going to be there! Good to know there is another person in Asheville that likes hot food.

Every time i go to Rocky's they look at me like im nuts ordering the ghost wings haha, i assume they dont get many customers ordering them!

They have a wing eating contest at Rocky's coming up on June 30th. I am definitely going to be there! Good to know there is another person in Asheville that likes hot food.

Every time i go to Rocky's they look at me like im nuts ordering the ghost wings haha, i assume they dont get many customers ordering them!

Yea i'd say so. When I go back ill prob pick a weaker level of heat and just add ghost pepper powder myself. I love ghost pepper heat but if I eat too much of it my stomach throws a fit.

They already told me about the 6 wing challenge they're gonna have, i'll pass. I like heat but I have nothing to prove. Haha.

Back