• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

March Madness

Are there any BB fans here........or is the THP a football only crowd. If so, the NCAA BB tourney is a great time of year to be a sports fan. Who you got in your brackets? Who's your cinderella? Vandy could be a real sleeper. My avatar tells my story......Go Green!!!!!

basketball is a sport they invented so they had something to do when it was too cold to play football...

***that oughta stir the pot****

I'm a Biker Billy fan. Oh basketball :)
Basketball was actually invented in Almonte, not too far from where I live but I'm not a fan. Hockey is the only real sport

I'm a Biker Billy fan. Oh basketball :)
Basketball was actually invented in Almonte, not too far from where I live but I'm not a fan. Hockey is the only real sport

As a Canadian, I would expect nothing less. Maybe need to start a Lord Stanley's Cup thread at the appropriate time.......that outta go over big around here. Oh by the way, the Spartans are in the ncaa hockey tourney as well! Nice that my alma mater is capable of playing more than one sport......actually No. 1 school in the country for fb/bb combined.....just say'in. Go Green!

I'm not scared of Sparty. The Heels crushed 'em on a boat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM&feature=fvst

potawie i love hockey ,im from watertown ny,30 miles from canada. so hockey and lacrosse are huge we didnt even have pop warner football growing up because there wasnt enough kids to play. we all wrestled and skated. but with that said basketball is a real sport,its not like football where you get breaks every minute; Thats for you a.j.;haha...... anyways go ORANGE

25% of the sweet 16 is from the state of Ohio! Go Bucks!!

I was especially appreciative of Ohio U. taking care of the skunk weasels (UM). Out of 62 people in our bracket pool, only two had Ohio beating them. Guess who one of them was!! It was the green and white unis worn by Ohio; they obviously thought they were playing the Spartans and got scared! Most overrated team in the tournament and still do not know how scUM managed to slip in and claim a share of the B1G conference title.

Fully expect the Buckeyes to take care of business and win the East Region and then beat Kansas in the Semi. Sorry Jay T., but with K. Marshall’s wrist being broken and J. Henson still questionable, UNC will have a difficult task beating Kansas. I NEVER pull for the Bucks; however, sometimes circumstances present themselves such that exceptions have to be made. This is one of those instances.

Hopefully, we take care of business in the West and are able to beat a really good Kentucky team. That sets up a very fitting all B1G final with the Bucks. It would be an epic battle again just like the B1G Tourney Championship. Go Green!!

MRP, don't underestimate the rest of that team. Yes Marshall (if he's out) will be missed, but there are still three (at least) other NBA'ers on that team that want to win really bad. I still say they make the Final Four if he's out. If he's not, they cut down the nets.

Back