Mardi Gras Madness!!!

MARDI GRAS MAMBO!!!! now thru TUESDAY enter code "fattuesday" for 30% OFF your HBD order!!! I used to love heading down to New Orleans for this event...It's been awhile since I've gone, but it doesn't mean we all can enjoy the fiery goodness of some Catfish N'awlins, Etoufee, muffaletta...whatever you want to make with your sweet deal on the HBD!!!

Arrived today! The 1498 has amazing flavor yet I was expecting a bit more heat :hell:

Mauvais Sang for next time ;)

After checking out JayT's comments on the sauce, I'm going to up the amount a bit

I keep eating the 1498 and every time it is the same thing. I start out thinking how good it tastes and "it's not that hot" and then... I am sweating and my mouth starts burning. This time I really poured it on and I got the hiccups for a minute. Really good stuff Johnny.

Arrived today! The 1498 has amazing flavor yet I was expecting a bit more heat :hell:

Mauvais Sang for next time ;)

After checking out JayT's comments on the sauce, I'm going to up the amount a bit

One piece of feedback I really identified with was the the flavor comes first and the heat builds, but stops right before becoming uncomfortable. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

One piece of feedback I really identified with was the the flavor comes first and the heat builds, but stops right before becoming uncomfortable. I hope you continue to enjoy it!
Went through half a bottle in less then 36 hours :beer: Definitely going to pick up a case or two.

The flavor complexity of sauce continues to reveal new hints/tones.

Back