Mark from Florida

Hello everybody:
My name is Mark and I live in Largo FLorida. I am 32 years of age. About 3 years ago I started getting interested in hot sauces. However I started out slow and went hotter. I first ate the taco bell sauces, then tabasco and the like. Next I bought a bottle of Dave's Insanity and then went onto Mad DOg 357. The hottest thing I ever consumed though is Da Bomb The Final Answer. I one time had a 3 ml portion on a little white spoon while I had a small throat and ear infection. That was some of the most severe pain I ever felt with shooting pains coming out of my ears and skull. Strangely though the next day my infection was gone!!! Anyway since then I have been trying other sauces as well including Scorned Woman, Blair's After and SuddenDeath, some of Danny Cash sauces, and Cajohn sauces. Now I'm hooked!!

I will be reviewing hot sauce products in the future on this site and I hopefully they will be reliable.

Take care,

Mark

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4150732978_2acf096431_o.jpg

NJA

Welcome from Fort Worth from a former Florida boy...grew up in Pcola and worked at the UofF for 18 months before I became a game warden in the Big Cypress Swamp...

spent many drunken days at AlabamaJacks there drinkn' beer and eating the best conch fritters I have ever had...and....Peppers in Key West s a great hot sauce shop...the owner gave me a superhot he called tha naga jolokia (not PC1) which I grew out this past season...great producing pepper that was definitely a superhot

DEFCON Creator said:
Greetings from Defcon HQ...

I want to say thank you everybody for the kind words. To answer the one question above my favorite sauce for everyday use is Cholul. I know it is not hot but its flavor is unique and wonderful.

G'day Mark!

:welcome:

palavos3 said:
Cholul... I know it is not hot but its flavor is unique and wonderful.

Cholula? +1 to that. Out of all the thin vinegary 'supermarket' sauces I've had, it's definitely the best flavour-wise!

You just inspired me to pull it out of the cupboard and have a slug! hahaha

Back