Medium box of fresh pods mixed plus seeds plus powder for the Chris Phillips leukemia fund

Romy6 started pods for Chris Phillips leukemia fund yesterday. I have a bunch of pods, seeds and powder to auction off for Chris. There's nothing like your pepper brothers!! So I have a medium box full of reapers, jays rgs x elbbg7(seacowboy), large BOC, moruga bbg7, king naga, ch bbg7, nagareaper, red bih jolokia, Carmel madball scorpion cross, long ch scorpion, black naga and ch habanero. Plus seeds 5 BBM, 20 ch bbg7, 20 moruga bbg7, 10 Lucy 7, 10 Katie 7, 10 ch Borg 9, 5 bleeding Borg 9, 10 red Borg 9 and more. And small bag of ch, red and BOC powder. I want to get the pods out quick to the winner and seeds will be shipped Monday. Working too much. Also you can go give to the Christopher Phillips leukemia fund at www.donationto.com anything would help. Winner get with me or romy6 on donation for the pods. Auction will end Thursday 12th nov. at 10 pm cdt. Bidding starts at 40. The winner will be trusted to PayPal the money to Chris Phillips at cmpman1974@hotmail.com this is the best way to save on banking cost and more for Chris. Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 72
[SIZE=10.5pt]Chris defines kindness, sharing and integrity!  You have given me so much help, knowledge and support over the years, I'm happy to help you in your time of need. My prayers will be with you and your family Chris.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Let's bump this exceptionally generous box from 96strat up to $100.[/SIZE]

Back