• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Melium's Glog!

Moved my plants into my room today and set up my two 65w Walmart Plant bulbs overtop of them. Here are some pics!

These all sprouted at the same time, but I ran out of pots so i've kept the others in small 2in pots. Should I pot them up yet? They're about 4" tall
100_3100.jpg

This plant is getting huge! Its over 9" tall, 3x taller then all the others.
100_3099.jpg

100_3098.jpg

100_3097.jpg

Here's the grow station, I like to keep the two things in life close to me, my guns and my plants.

You're going to have some great plants to work with, melium.
Will they eventually go outside? Whatcha got goin'?

Thanks guys, they'll be going outside in a week or two when the temps come up from 50F, its been frigid here. They've been doing a 20/4 light/fan cycle, not sure if that's too much light though. Any thoughts?

20/4 is fine, it's really all subjective. Some say 24hrs light for veg. state. Others say 18/6. Either way will give you good results as long as the lights and conditions are right. They look droopy/???? What's up with that? I agree the babies look good...Nice job mel. Just getting seeds to germ sometimes is a war and you're on your way to some fruits!! *Like*

I think the droop is from not watering for 2-3 days, They're also used to getting light from each side so hopefully top sun will be great.

I'm wondering what is up with the one leaf curled..Also, I found a sprout today, its a superhot! Possibly a Red TS or a Naga...

Back