• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Member's Question Spotlight...

I can assure you 100% that it wasn't there when I posted that comment....

Thp has a habit of covering up his stuff ups and acting like nothing happened....:lol:

SumOfMyBits said:
Probably, but that shouldn't be surprising anymore, Nova.

Especially since:

Pippy [pip-ee]
To fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment pippied because of poor planning.

thehotpepper.com said:
Pippy [pip-ee]
To fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment pippied because of poor planning.

:rofl: That's just mean :P

Okay, okay too much piling on Pippy lately, and I started it again. Let's get this back on track :)

(Pippy likes me again?) lol

thehotpepper.com said:
Okay, okay too much piling on Pippy lately, and I started it again. Let's get this back on track :)

(Pippy likes me again?) lol

What this about Again???? I never liked you to start with...

:rofl:

Wow look twenty-three posts since THP's survey. All the mods are post whoring and derailing the thread!!!:party:

Well, since the last person spotlighted is going super secret agent on us, I'll step up to the plate.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional)I chose Skydiver because, well, I have been known to throw myself out of airplanes(take one trip in a jump plane and you'll never call them "perfectly good" again. They smell like farts and fornication and are dirty). Real name Leonard.

2. Why did you join THP? When I started growing orange habs, I needed grow tips. This place came up in the google search and I'm damned glad it did.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant? Of all the ones I've grown, I love the chocolate hab the most.

4. One thing people don't know about me is? I've taken a human life.

5. My hobbies are? Reading. Reviewing good beer. Occasionally skydiving (can't do it much, money reasons)

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)Sorry, haven't scanned any of my childhood pics. I'll work on it, though.

7. My favorite food is? My Mom's vegetable soup.

8. My zodiac sign is? Gemini.

9. One thing I really hate is? smoking and how freaking hard it is to quit.

10. One of my surprising talents is? I know kung fu. No, really. Wing Chun.

11. One thing I do everyday is? Read.

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd? Invest 3/4ths of it in my Mom's name and let her retire to the mountains.

13. One place I'd love to go is? Australia. Good skydiving. Sheilas. Uluru. Hippy. What's not to love about Australia?

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is? Someone dig up Sky! he's gonna run out of air soon!

15. Two things I really love are? My family. My friends.

16. One book I enjoyed was? Atlas Shrugged.

I choose to put in the spotlight next? Quad.

1. Why did you choose your screen name? What is your real name? (optional).............................
My screen name is a nickname that came from a Jamaican Reggae band I played with, it's stuck like cheap car seats on a hot day. My real name is Erin

2. Why did you join THP?................................
Because I wanted to learn more about growing peppers and have found there is a lot more here !!

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant?...................................
Scotch Bonnets

4. One thing people don't know about me is.................................
If I say ..... then everyone will know ...

5. My hobbies are.....
Don't have any really, maybe cooking. The things I do for fun are how I feed the family. Musician and Silversmith.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)...........................
alfred_e_neuman.jpg

7. My favorite food is...................................
Hard to just name one !! Caribbean foods in general and most anything with lots of spices and heat. If I have to name up one ...... Jerk Chicken

8. My zodiac sign is..........................................
Gemini

9. One thing I really hate is.....................................
Bullies , people who only fell taller standing on someone else's back.

10. One of my surprising talents is.........................................
I'm a Yo Yo champ

11. One thing I do everyday is............................................
Wake up so far ......

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd........................................
Be taxed to death and pay for all kinds of junk I don't want to pay for. Oh wait ..... I'm already doing that

13. One place I'd love to go is..........................................
Ireland

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is.............................
See ya later scooter , it was a good ride

15. Two things I really love are..........................................
My wife of over 35 years , Liz and living a simple life.

16. One book I enjoyed was.....................................
"San Antonio Rose " by C Townsend , it's about the life and music of Bob Wills.

I choose to put in the spotlight next........................................
Matt Berry

Always thought your username sounded like the Rasta version of P. Diddy. ;)

moyboy when I mentioned you I was teasing , just Texan humor ....... you can give away shares for votes . At least you did your thing at the proper time unlike me .... a total Fail !!

THP , I'm still kind of new ..... so you have a band ? Any tunes to share ?

Peace,
P. Preadie

Ok, here I am.... This came out of no where but here it goes :paste:

1. Why did you choose your screen name? Matt Berry was a name that I made years ago (early 90's when it was nothing but dialup) and I don't know it just kind of stuck... Real name Forest and no it's not Gump.

2. Why did you join THP? I had been growing hot peppers for years, spent quite a bit of time on gardenweb. Then one day I found the chileman database, it had a link to the hotpeper under the forums. I wandered over here and saw all these pepper freaks, who really enjoyed hot peppers like I do. So why not.

3. What's your favorite hot pepper plant? Right now it is the Caribbean Red, but I expect that will change soon with all the new varietys I'm growing this year.

4. One thing people don't know about me is ?????

5. My hobbies are all over the place. They range from Hot peppers, gardening, landscaping, computers, playing video games, woodworking, pistols (glocks), and reloading.

6. Show a peek of yourself as a child (optional)

7. My favorite food is whatever happens to be on my plate right now. Actually it would be like a chicken alfredo / similar - Even though a Ribeye from Papas steak house in Houston is awesome.

8. My zodiac sign is ehhh, I don't really believe this stuff...

9. One thing I really hate is people who think they are entitled to something.

10. One of my surprising talents is... Look what I can do !!! Ummm make people laugh / happy when they are sad.

11. One thing I do everyday is... Ohhh, I don't know if that is appropriate .... Actually besides the basics, check on my peppers, talk / spend time with the wife.

12. If I had a million dollars, I'd buy wells for people in other country's that don't have access to fresh water.

13. One place I'd love to go is, I'd actually like to be able to take a tour of this beautiful country. You know visit place like Colonial Williamsburg, and other places with a great historical background / heritage. Travel out west to Yellowstone, badlands, grand canyon, and the petrified forest...

14. One thing I would want people to say about me when I am 6 feet under is he lived a good life, helped others, really accomplished his purpose on his life.

15. Two things I really love are God and my Family

16. One book I enjoy and continue to enjoy is the bible.

Woohoo, I'm done... Finished... Did I pass ??????

Ok now that my 5-minutes of fame are up the spotlight is now on
Pepperfreak ... Why, well, why not? I already used the words pepper freak earlier in this questionnaire and my other choice already went. I had thought about some other choices but ... You are up.

Back