• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Merry Christmas THP!

Shorerider

Staff Member
Extreme Member
Merry Christmas THP!
A3zC1Bk.jpg

As one of the first countries to roll into Christmas, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very merry Christmas, and a safe and prosperous new year. 

I never thought that stumbling upon a chilli forum so many years ago would have such a profound impact on my life. From the vast number of things I have learned, to the lifelong friends I have made from all over the world. All have made an impact, especially the family environment I never expected to be a part of by simply joining a forum.

It's the people here that make the forum, whether it's the effect of capsaicin on the brain, or dirt under the fingernails, I'll never know  :P . What I do know is that this place rocks, and it's members are sweet metal to my ears.  :metal:

SR.

And back atcha Shorerider! So many people I have connected with, shared stuff with, maybe helped along their journey, learned something from, helped me on my journey...all here on thp.

Merry Christmas, happy hellidays, and best wishes to all for safe, healthy, and prosperous 2020!!!

Much love,
Salsalady

Merry Chrissy to all.

This place rocks.   :metal:

I have just put a pork roast in the Weber, a pork knuckle is going in in 45 mins or so, smoked a 5.5kg ham yesterday with a cherry glaze, and just found out that most of the family can't make it today because either the roads are cut off because of the bush fires, or there is a real danger they will be and then they wouldn't be able to make it home.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Leftovers.

Merry Christmas to all the wonderful and caring people here at THP. Generous, humorous, hard-working, sensitive, and most of all caring for our fellow gardeners. Here's hoping you all have an extraordinary growing season ahead and that Mother Nature will treat you all to a prosperous crop of great eats.

All the best to you and yours in 2020.

Season's Greetings to all  ...hope your Holidays are filled with Joy & Happiness.

merry-christmas-tree-sparkle-glitter_1017-21917.jpg

Back