• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

merry christmas to all

Well as much as I love/hate this holiday it still has a place in my heart..Im not a religious man and with my religous upbringing...im thinking ill never will be that way but this time of year seems to bring out the best in all of us and well me..ive had too many beers and rum and eggnog.....In the end and ill laugh at this thread tomorow..but to every one here have a merry christmas and a great new year...btw drive safe or get a cab or something...my buddy with the skidoo learned the hard way

Merry Christmas to all from Brisbane Australia.Its about 7 oclock Christmas night and Its been a fun filled couple of days.... Hope youall have a great one too.

hope it's a good one for everyone! i shared some st. bernardus christmas ale with my parents and brother last night while we opened presents. they all liked it too. :D glad i bought two 750ml bottles! ha my brother got me this "death pack" from tijuana flats that has 4 bottles of hot sauce. dave's insanity sauce, endorphine rush, and two others i forgot the name of. basically 4 of the hottest sauces they have available at tijuana flats restaurants.

by the way, i'm in northern missouri now and it's quite cold compared to my old home in south florida. snow is on the ground and it was in the 20's last night!

Merry Christmas everyone.
Things are tough here - I had to spend two days with my sister and her family in Maryborough.
If thats not bad enough,
now I have to wait another hour for the tide to be in far enough to start fishing.

Have a good one :two thumbs up:

Now that the Christmas holidays are over with for the year, did everyone get what they wanted from the "fat man" ? ? ?

I wanted a greenhouse to start my pepper growing experience in but didn't get it, yet !

Might be because of all the *%*@#$%^ snow and ice and frozen ground and ???

Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me one this spring !

Back