• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense MGOLD86 VS the Yellow Trinidad Scorpion

So Justaguy was gracious enough to send me a nice care package. So I busted open the Yellow TScorps and gave em a try. Here is my review/experience. BLUF- Great taste and amazing heat! They were :mouthonfire:

Loved the vid - with some great quotes too. "Don't judge me. I don't judge you." before eating the pepper was probably my favorite. And I thought you handled it like a champ btw

Props to ya Matt handled it well, chiletests always give me a good laugh lol. Thanks for that. I need to put my man helmet on and try eating a raw superhot.. I should probably stop laughing at everyone else until I go through the :hell: myself
:cheers:
Brandon

Yea man. The rush is sick. It makes the pain worth it. Thanks for watchin!
Hey Matt-
Awesome test video, handled it like a champ, beer isn't really cheating cuz it doesn't do any thing;)!

You feel like we're laughing, but once you've rode the lightning so to speak, you tend not to laugh-cuz you KNOW!Big ole chewed up bites too :woohoo: :onfire: :beer: :mouthonfire: :eek: :cool: ahhhhh,
awesome.
Thanks Matt-
Dave

Loved the vid - with some great quotes too. "Don't judge me. I don't judge you." before eating the pepper was probably my favorite. And I thought you handled it like a champ btw

Lol! Thanks! I was like, oh God, this is gonna be bad. Just wanted to cover my bases.

Props to ya Matt handled it well, chiletests always give me a good laugh lol. Thanks for that. I need to put my man helmet on and try eating a raw superhot.. I should probably stop laughing at everyone else until I go through the :hell: myself
:cheers:
Brandon

Just do it man. I swear, it sucks, but those endorphins are sick and they mostly taste good. Give it 10 minutes or so and you are good enough to laugh about the pain. At about 5 or 6 minutes in I contemplated stopping the video and running for the milk. But I figured that it couldn't last forever (and my wife and her friend would have never let me live it down). Brian took the time to grow them, so someones gotta eat em!

Hey Matt-
Awesome test video, handled it like a champ, beer isn't really cheating cuz it doesn't do any thing;)!

You feel like we're laughing, but once you've rode the lightning so to speak, you tend not to laugh-cuz you KNOW!Big ole chewed up bites too :woohoo: :onfire: :beer: :mouthonfire: :eek: :cool: ahhhhh,
awesome.
Thanks Matt-
Dave

Thanks Dave! I figured bigger bites=less bites. I found that the first bite was smaller, and the second and third were bigger but they all hurt the same. So next time I may just go for two. One to get the taste and that initial oh S***, and the second to ride it out.

Back