• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Mich 2011

Bien oui je parle français! Je te souhaite une bonne saison!

Ici on a encore de la neige :(.

Merci et très bonne saison à toi! :)

La neige... je peux imaginer, ici il a encore fait froid et il a neigé il y a une dixaine de jours, mais pas jusqu'à l'altitude de mon pays (215 m.s.m), seulement un peu plus en haut.

Aujourd'hui la journée a été fantastique, la première avec du soleil vraiment fort, il faisait chaud.

On va bien espérer que le printemps arrive vite :)

Ciauuu!!!

This morning, before 11.00 o'clock, we already had 20°C, so, what do you think i did????

post-299-1300529762.jpg

post-299-1300529767.jpg

In fact, the greenhouse is for the night... or if it's cold...

Olé! :cool:

More:

post-299-1300552114.jpg

post-299-1300552130.jpg

post-299-1300552137.jpg

post-299-1300552150.jpg

post-299-1300552165.jpg

post-299-1300552171.jpg

And for today it's enough :lol:

I have 230 chinense in 1,7 and/or 1 liter pots, i have other 20 chinense "around" and more than 150 annuum + baccatum + frutescens + wilds in lightbox. No pubescens, i don't like them.

Stay tuned! :)

REALLY healthy looking. what are you feeding them?

Thank you very much!

Seedling soil mix: substrat Klasmann Potgrond P, 20-25% agryperlite (i don't know the name in english, but it is the light white balls from vulcanic soil, expanded), 3 gr/liter Leonardite. No ferts.

Transplant soil: substrat Klasmann KKS BIO, 10% agryperlite, 5 gr/liter Leonardite, 5 gr/liter Basacote 6M (like osmocote and Multicote).

In fact, nothing particular

But i know swiss water is fantastic (my friends in Italy has got problems with it, they must modify the ph, incredible!), the Klasmann substrat are really fantastic and, of course, i really give a lot of love to my plants , music (blues & heavy metal, but the most important italian singer too: Vasco Rossi, go here to know him: www.vascorossi.net), it's italian rock, but really fine!

I hope i answered in a way you understand... sorry for my english
Anyway, for other questions or doubt or anything else, i'm here!

Thanks for the input. there's nothing wrong with your english. :)
So basically you're using Klasmann's mixes, perlite, leonardite and fertilize with Basacote 6M. :cheers:

Thanks for the input. there's nothing wrong with your english. :)
So basically you're using Klasmann's mixes, perlite, leonardite and fertilize with Basacote 6M. :cheers:

Yes, but attention: for example, the Klasmann Potgrond H (military green bag) made "cubes" and does not permit to give water in a good way. I choosed the Klasmann KKS BIO cause it doesn't make "cubes" and it is really powered! A nice Klasmann too is the Substrat 2 (tested in 2010).

Leonardite is a very nice discover! My friends and me tested in 2010 with care, and seeing the results now we go without afraid :)

Basacote is slower than Osmocote or Multicote, but i had the rests of 2010, so i choosed to finish it. Next year i probably will try with Osmocote (always 6 Months). In case of problems i have Biobizz line (BioGrow and BioBloom) and the Smartfert Top Retard. But i really don't like to use too much things, you know what i mean, i am the first user of my products, so the products have to be 100% naturally ;)

Here my sites to better understand:

http://www.ilnostroorto.ch/

http://www.pepperfriends.ch/

Thank you! :)

Back