• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mich 2011

Before:

post-299-1262881475.jpg

Now (work in progress):

post-299-1303063214.jpg

The first 3 final repotting (now only other 212 remains :lol:):

post-299-1303231011.jpg

(Pimenta Elisa AISPES, Habolokia, Pimenta da Neyde)

Pimenta Elisa AISPES:

post-299-1303231301.jpg

The plants are looking great and the weather and surroundings are beautiful. It looks like a very nice place to live.

Thank you! Yes it's true, here in Sementina we have a "special wheather", better than 1 km south or north or east or west :)
In fact, you can see the palm trees in my garden, unusual in Switzerland but usual here ;)

But sure, of course, the winter is cold :( :lol:

Thank you! Yes it's true, here in Sementina we have a "special wheather", better than 1 km south or north or east or west :)
In fact, you can see the palm trees in my garden, unusual in Switzerland but usual here ;)

But sure, of course, the winter is cold :( :lol:

Yes, I saw the palm trees, very interesting. I used to live somewhere that had an odd micro climate too. There is was consistently 5 degrees cooler than much of the surrounding areas. For you the cold winter might help out if it can kill some of the plant pests for you. I can't wait to see all your plants arranged outside, they'll look great against that beautiful background. Have a great season!

Nice job on the gardens. It looks like you've been working hard. Beautiful view too!

Yes, I saw the palm trees, very interesting. I used to live somewhere that had an odd micro climate too. There is was consistently 5 degrees cooler than much of the surrounding areas. For you the cold winter might help out if it can kill some of the plant pests for you. I can't wait to see all your plants arranged outside, they'll look great against that beautiful background. Have a great season!

Thank you all, thank you very much!

Yes, the work is hard but i love it since i was a child :)
And fortunately i have some friends that helps me :)

ZanderSpice, you got the reason!
For all plants outside just a little patience, i think it'll be completed around 15 may, maybe before... Tomorrow i'll receive my 36 x 70 liter substrat (Klasmann KKS BIO) and i can start with other final repottings, but i'm not hurry, april is bastard :lol:..... Stay tuned ;)

Mich,

Are those hangers to support the plants as they grow or do you actually hang them? Why do you link the three pots together with the arms? Plants are looking fantastic, we have some nice gardens here in the USA, but you have us beat every time with those breathtaking views and clean air. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Mike

Mich,

Are those hangers to support the plants as they grow or do you actually hang them? Why do you link the three pots together with the arms? Plants are looking fantastic, we have some nice gardens here in the USA, but you have us beat every time with those breathtaking views and clean air. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Mike

Thank you Mike!

The hangers are just for little pots, unable for 20 liter pots. The interesting fact is that it is possible to give wind-protection when the plants are bigger, anyway better than a bamboo that is not so fixed.

The 3 pots are together with the "stop-pots-no-wind": it is necessary to create a "chain" with them: the wind, in these way, can't cause pots-falling-problems when the plants are bigger than now.

I hope you can understand what i wrote, 'cause I don't understand myself :lol: :lol:

Mich,

Mike

I found a 2010's example, but there were bamboos else "pyramid":

05-06-2010-04.JPG

This shtuff is totally off the hook man! I can't believe it.
I am gonna be on your doorstep! Tomorrow...

I love Elisa
I love Elisa
You Rule,
Tony

Wonderful work there Mich. just getting better and better. :cheers:

Thank youuu!!!! I hope it will be so! :)
Just afraid 'bout crazy meteo.... :eek:

This shtuff is totally off the hook man! I can't believe it.I am gonna be on your doorstep! Tomorrow...I love ElisaI love ElisaYou Rule, Tony

Ahahahaha, thank you very much!!!
Yes, Pimenta Elisa AISPES is really fantastic: it's a Bhut x Neyde F3 and with some friends we are triyng the stabilisation. Actually the seeds are only for AISPES members, but when it will be stable (when???? :lol: ) there will be seeds for all.

The project is to obtain these version (All black with medium shape between Bhut and Neyde, red pods like Bhut):

post-245-1284624529.jpg

post-540-1284763989.jpg

In the "not good" Elisa we have choosed some special versions, now we have Pimenta Tiger, Pimendina, etc., very funny!

Other infos for AISPES varieties:

www.aispes.com
http://www.pepperfriends.ch/immagini2011.html

Thanks for the extra photos. I understand exactly what you were trying to say. I am going to try a few pyramid supports this year for my bigger varieties.

Thanks for the extra photos. I understand exactly what you were trying to say. I am going to try a few pyramid supports this year for my bigger varieties.

OK!

There's the "butternut" system too, give me 5 mins, i search the link...

Found!

Here:

http://www.pepperfriends.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=546&view=findpost&p=4196

From the message nr. 4 and following messages...

Thank you again! ;)

Back