Mixed MFRB $20 Sold

This box is full, was surpirsed how much a MFRB will hold.  Here is what is in it.

Top Row:  Naga x Congo Chocolate, Devli's Horn, 7 Pot Congo Chocolate GIgantic SR
Second Row:  White Devil's Tongue, CGN21500, Kraken Scorpion, 7 Pot Infiniti
Third Row:  Hot Paper Lantern, Trinidad Scorpion Sunrise, King Naga Orange  These are ripening dark more red 
Bottom Row:  Nagabrains

IMG_20150809_240033614_zpsboofqokh.jpg

Just post to claim the box, I will PM you with details.

smileyguy697 said:
Really?!?!? No one's biting for 25?!?!? That's like 7 sfrb full!
Well, nothing probably a lot want maybe and I know its bad timing.  Most of the country is now picking.  To be in southern FL and be able to sell when most of use are staring at the snow would be better.  If I can't sell it a guy at work will be happy.  I might try to save some with that link you gave me, but might wait for the wave that hits in october for that.

Yeah a lot of people are most likely in midharvest right now.

If I wasn't broke as a joke...

Those pods look great by the way!!! Good luck!!!

sirex said:
Yeah a lot of people are most likely in midharvest right now.

If I wasn't broke as a joke...

Those pods look great by the way!!! Good luck!!!
Yep, thats what I figure also but just getting to much to keep up with.  Couple thousand pods picked this weekend, probably just as many for the next several.  Maybe next one will have some more enticing peppers, or not. 

Lowering this to $20 until 5am CDT.  If anyone wants it.  If not some co workers will be happy.

I'll try those for $20. I'll stay up for a little while, the football game just finished. I can PayPal tomorrow morning if I don't hear from you tonight. Tom

cycadjungle said:
I'll try those for $20. I'll stay up for a little while, the football game just finished. I can PayPal tomorrow morning if I don't hear from you tonight. Tom
Sounds good, I replied to your PM.  I will have it ready to go in the morning.

cycadjungle said:
So what is this CGN21500? Looks cool.
Save the seeds.  You're gonna' wanna grow them after you taste them!   Delicious peppers!

Oh that CGN21500 is off the chain. Wicked Mike sent me some. Nice little bite. Wonderful flavor. Thick walled with a lot of seeds. Would be good with, like a sweet blueberry drizzle.

Definitely keep the seeds. I guarantee you'll like them.

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
dang it, how did I miss this ?  :(

I love trying new Pods, especially ones that i am not growing !
what a great price too :onfire:
There will probably be more. Possibly a lot more if they sell. Pm me if you want a sfrb sample box or something. I have over 100 varieties growing, some are crossed, some extremely few, others of my favorites not parting with but will have tons to get rid of, can't keep up or have room to store them all.

Justin -  for future reference I'll take some of the white devils tongue if you've got spares in the coming weeks.  D3's thread featured a white pod only hot sauce he recently made that's got my wheels turning.  I have many ripe Murupi Amarellas chilling in vinegar now, so I'm thinking the addition of the white devils tongue would match pretty well. :)

I got my peppers today, and they look awesome! I sell peppers and I think I need to take pepper growing lessens from Justin. The picture doesn't do these justice for the size of some of these. There are several that would never fit the width of a sfrb. The king nagas are impressive for size. I can see keeping some seeds out of a few of these, even if I need to weed out any crosses or any atypical plants.
Justin, I will contact you later, I can help you out on getting a bunch more. These are beautiful and look like they will hold up for many days and at least one of each will be good for Monday.
Alright all you people close to Lakeland,we will have 11 new pepper types to try out this Monday night! Alright Sicman, that means you too!

SmokenFire said:
Justin -  for future reference I'll take some of the white devils tongue if you've got spares in the coming weeks.  D3's thread featured a white pod only hot sauce he recently made that's got my wheels turning.  I have many ripe Murupi Amarellas chilling in vinegar now, so I'm thinking the addition of the white devils tongue would match pretty well. :)

The white devils tongue have a really nice flavor too. I think I like it better than the white bhuts or maybe white fatalii... though i'm still not convinced they aren't the same pepper. 

cycadjungle said:
I got my peppers today, and they look awesome! I sell peppers and I think I need to take pepper growing lessens from Justin. The picture doesn't do these justice for the size of some of these. There are several that would never fit the width of a sfrb. The king nagas are impressive for size. I can see keeping some seeds out of a few of these, even if I need to weed out any crosses or any atypical plants.
Justin, I will contact you later, I can help you out on getting a bunch more. These are beautiful and look like they will hold up for many days and at least one of each will be good for Monday.
Alright all you people close to Lakeland,we will have 11 new pepper types to try out this Monday night! Alright Sicman, that means you too!
So happy to hear they made it safely and you like them.  I suppose all the rain helped with the size of the pods maybe.  If all goes well check this weekend.  I hope to pick everything Saturday.   I am not sure there is enough daylight theres so much out there now.  I worry some will get to ripe before then but don't have time next 2 nights and don't want to refrigerate before I ship.  After picking I take to my basement.  Its going to be hot this weekend so that means air conditioner will run non stop and my basement will be about 58 - 60 degrees which seems perfect to keep the peppers for a day while I sort and prep for a Monday ship.  I hope to have a lot more varieties available this weekend.  I have been cutting and prepping pods for dehydrating and freezing all week.  I am sick and tired of it already.  I plant to sell most of what I pick this weekend, I need a break.

I have been saving seeds on everything.  I don't isolate, all my bagging efforts were a failure pretty much.  Between my seeds I started from last year and the ones I send to D3 its been about 80% true.  I am actually pretty happy with that considering how close my plants are to each other.  Going to send a note to others I gave seeds last year to in an effort to see if that percentage holds.  If any of those did cross, it might be interesting, all my chinense varieties are together and about 40 yards from the annums and baccatums, so hopefully no naga / bell pepper crosses or anything would happen or at least much less likely.

jcw10tc said:

I have been saving seeds on everything.  I don't isolate, all my bagging efforts were a failure pretty much.  Between my seeds I started from last year and the ones I send to D3 its been about 80% true.  I am actually pretty happy with that considering how close my plants are to each other.  Going to send a note to others I gave seeds last year to in an effort to see if that percentage holds.  If any of those did cross, it might be interesting, all my chinense varieties are together and about 40 yards from the annums and baccatums, so hopefully no naga / bell pepper crosses or anything would happen or at least much less likely.

Hey just wanted to let you know that all of the seeds you sent me last year are growing true, except maybe the 7 pot brown.  I can't remember if the seeds were your 7 pot brown or Douglah from Judy as I have both, but the pods look more like brown ghosts than the normal 7 pot brown.  I haven't had a chance to try them but they look pretty brutal.  The other 5 or so are spot on.

Suezotiger said:
Hey just wanted to let you know that all of the seeds you sent me last year are growing true, except maybe the 7 pot brown.  I can't remember if the seeds were your 7 pot brown or Douglah from Judy as I have both, but the pods look more like brown ghosts than the normal 7 pot brown.  I haven't had a chance to try them but they look pretty brutal.  The other 5 or so are spot on.
That's great to hear. How many plants did you grow from the seeds I sent? And how were your germination rates, was first time I saved seeds really. Last year was my first year in a while and first with so many new varieties. The more I learn about the types, the more I am convinced some of what I thought was true wasn't, 7 Pot brown being one of those. Mine were short but a little bhut like in that they were wrinklier, bumpier, and thinner walled than perhaps a true 7P brown would be. They were great peppers though, made a really good powder too.

Back