• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Mixed Pepper Pictures

G.G. .... if you really are ..... The wife works with rescue horses. This was a picture of a goofy horse with a crazy smile. It always curled up it's lips like it was laughing . The avatar is so small it's hard to tell.

G.G. play 25 licks on the high E , B , and G strings. Eat three chiles and have a great evening.

Peace ,
P. Dreadie

Silver Surfer ,

I agree !! I even did a good job when I cloned the hand . They look exactly alike !!

I goofed up .... sorry

Peace ,
P. Dreadie

PD...did you get any weather out of this system moving through?

Aj , We got one heck of a rain Wednesday. Hard wind , but no hail. Temps dropped for that day and the next. It's supposed to heat up again for a while. Mid to high 90's. We've only broke the 100 degree mark several times so far.

Peace ,
P. Dreadie

That is what I thought, Cross Country is the only place that I have been able to find them. Looks like I'm going to have to order some pods from them so I can see if they live up to all the rave reviews everybody keeps giving them.

PLants looking good. Cross Country has awesome plants and all 12 I bought from them are doing great, they will definetky get more of my business.

Back