Moderators Needed

Looking once again!

We are looking for one or two new mods. This is a volunteer position. A moderator is a member with extra permissions to help deal with spam, keep the peace, and move posts to the appropriate forums. An eye for detail is a good thing.

We ask that you are a member that already spends a lot of time on the forum. Since this is volunteer, we would not ask someone to spend a required amount of time online, so if you are already here, you'll just have some extra permissions to help keep the place in order.

You should not be afraid to moderate members, even of they are your friends. Mods needs to be objective and fair across the board. If you don't like warning members or getting in the middle of disagreements, it's not for you. We rarely have issues here though, the main task would be spam removal, and moving posts to the correct forums.

If interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hmmmm,

thehotpepper.com has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Fixed.

moyboy spammed my mailbox so no one could replace him. moy don't worry, you're not being fired... yet :rofl:

thehotpepper.com said:
the main task would be spam removal, and moving posts to the correct forums.

And deleting PMD before he creates havic.....and sends you ass mail...:rofl:

LordViykor said:
Hmmmm,

thehotpepper.com has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Well, do we have our first winner....:lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
Fixed.

moyboy spammed my mailbox so no one could replace him. moy don't worry, you're not being fired... yet :rofl:

Oh and I was so hoping to be free of this hassle....:P

I was wondering about this. Since I PM AJ alot (and a few other mods when he's not on) with the new spammers (ask AJ, I do it alot), think i can get just partial mod ability? Just for deleting spammers?

imaguitargod said:
I was wondering about this. Since I PM AJ alot (and a few other mods when he's not on) with the new spammers (ask AJ, I do it alot), think i can get just partial mod ability? Just for deleting spammers?

duuuuun duh duh dunnn.

imaguitargod said:

Iggy definitely allerts me to spammers quite often...thanks Iggy

imaguitargod said:

SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM delete this!

Back