• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Monsanto Protection Act

McGuiver said:
You are right. Seriously though fluoride and HFCS are really bad stuff. These two things will most likely kill more people than GMO food. I have been around grain silos, and you must gas them to kill the critters inside eating the grain. Now the EPA in California does not want grain silos here. Why? The toxins used to gas the silos with.
WOW! I've never heard of that! freakin scary. Totally looking into that. Sounds like a good research topic, for school and most importantly, personal knowledge. Makes me rethink eating bread and other grain based foods.

A lot of people disagree with my take on GMOs because im a bit of a hypocrite as I have a strong dislike for GMOs and believe a lot of the genetic modifications are useless and can be put to rest by better growing techniques, animal raising, and national diet change but I dont stop from eating GMOs and non organic food or products because I feel like its a lost battle before the fight starts doesnt matter if I change my diet to no gmos and all organic and all that stuff I will still be expose to tainted water, air, and products. The only difference is one option is cheaper. I do enjoy the thought of all those studies, experiments, and stuff though. Its all very interesting to me

When you grow your own and grow organically you shouldn't have to worry about GMOs, if that's something you worry about.  I'm more concerned with GMO human beings, there have already been some bred in the US with 3 or more parent genetics.  That's a serious issue, who's to say someone won't try to claim those human beings as their intellectual "property?"  Food?  Who cares, if they can breed safe foods with higher disease resistances that just means more food available for the 7 billion people on the planet.  It's all the crazy chemicals that Monsanto creates that concern me, not the genetically modified food.

Back