for-sale Monstrosity of a pod sale***$10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

I literally just stripped every plant of every ripe/80+% ripe pod. I have absolutely zero room left in the freezer or dehydrator. That means a great deal for the fine folks here. As usual US only nd PayPal only. Varieties that you could get are: Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion, Sunrise Scorpion, TSMB Satan Strain, Billy Boy Douglah, Billy Boy Douglah Red, Sepia Serpent, Aji Pineapple, Bahamian Goat, SB7J, Billy Boy Jonah, 7 Pot Orange X, Chocolate Bhut, Peach Bhut, Scotch Bonnet TFM, Scotch Bonnet Red, Scotch Bonnet Yellow, 7 Pot Primo, Brain Strain Red, Butch T X Yellow Scorpion (yellow pheno) and finally if you're extremely lucky......one of my unnamed black hybrid that Nigel reviewed a week or so back. I will not give many out.

I'm selling by the SFRB. Each box will be as full as I can make it without damaging pods.

Each SFRB will be $10 shipping included!!!!

If there's a variety you are wanting to taste let me know and I'll make sure you get at least a couple. First come first served. Just post in this thread and I will PM you with my PayPal info. I am going to start out with selling 7 boxes (just to be sure I have enough) if I see that I can fill more, I will let everyone know. Boxes will ship same day you pay as long as it's before 3:00 pm central time.
Take a gander:

To recap: $10 shipping included, 7 boxes initially, us only PayPal only, let me know if there's a variety you are wanting to try.

Enjoy,
Vincent

I'm interested in a box, but don't really need many more superhots. Would it be possible to get a box with mostly aji pinepple, SB7J, Bahamian goats and Scotch bonnets, with just a couple supers thrown in? 

MeatHead1313 said:
I'm interested in a box, but don't really need many more superhots. Would it be possible to get a box with mostly aji pinepple, SB7J, Bahamian goats and Scotch bonnets, with just a couple supers thrown in?
I'll pm you

KingChile said:
I'm lookin for the same as Meathead but would also like some sepia serpents in there too
That's fine. I'll tell everyone the same thing. It would be almost impossible to fill even half a box with Aji Pineapple because they're so thin it would take a hundred to even fill a half. I will give as much as I can but also want to save enough for the next guy

i meant those kinda peppers didnt mean all aji pineapple just a few and some sepia serpents, SB7J , Bahamian Goats and Scotch Bonnets....maybe some jay's red also

KingChile said:
i meant those kinda peppers didnt mean all aji pineapple just a few and some sepia serpents, SB7J , Bahamian Goats and Scotch Bonnets....maybe some jay's red also
I understood man, I was just clarifying for everyone

Price lowered. Need to get em gone.

1 - $10
2 - $18
3 - $25

Tell me what you want in the box and I'll do it. All I ask is at least pick 3 varietie. I want to give everyone a fair shot at getting to try different varieties

I'd be interested in the Jays Red Ghost Scorpion, Sepia Serpent, 7 Pot Primo, Brain Strain Red, Sunrise Scorpion, The Pineapple, &; of course, unnamed black hybrid :whistle: and fewer of the other varieties (maybe 1 or 2 of each.) Vincent.

Basically- mostly super hots w/ a smattering of the lesser hots thrown in, if theres room.

Dot Com said:
I'd be interested in the Jays Red Ghost Scorpion, Sepia Serpent, 7 Pot Primo, Brain Strain Red, Sunrise Scorpion, The Pineapple, &; of course, unnamed black hybrid :whistle: and fewer of the other varieties (maybe 1 or 2 of each.) Vincent.

Basically- mostly super hots w/ a smattering of the lesser hots thrown in, if theres room.
I can do that, just keep in mind that if I mail it tomorrow you won't get it until Monday. If that's fine with you let me know.

I'll take one if you can do, Jays Red Ghost Scorpion, TSMB Satan Strain, Sepia Serpent, Aji Pineapple, SB7J, Billy Boy Jonah, 7 Pot Orange X, Butch T X Yellow Scorpion (yellow pheno), and your black hybrid.

coheed196 said:
I can do that, just keep in mind that if I mail it tomorrow you won't get it until Monday. If that's fine with you let me know.
I'm going out of town until wednesday so that won't be an issue for me. Sending them out Monday might even be better. Whatever you think will work best.

Back