montreal market "congo peppers"

If anyone wants seeds send me a pm.
I don't want a SASE, I'm giving them away for free.

I can't confirm that they are the real Trinidad Congo peppers but they sure look right.

I selected seeds from the biggest pods only.

more details on this thread :
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=4474

IMG_2991.jpg

image from the www.thechileman.org
congot1.jpg

http://www.thechileman.org/results....igin=Trinidad&genus=Any&chile=1&submit=Search

HI Mate,

Yeah I'd be definitely interested in a few seeds as I have just recently lost 90% of my congo plants to our hot aussie heat.

Thanks very much greatly appreciated I'll pm my addy.

Dave

Scorpion said:
HI Mate,

Yeah I'd be definitely interested in a few seeds as I have just recently lost 90% of my congo plants to our hot aussie heat.

Thanks very much greatly appreciated I'll pm my addy.

Dave

Ouch that's painful.
I'll send the seeds later this week.

QuebecFire said:
hey body you find it :D were is the market mann ?????

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you :hell:

It's a small fruit shop with lots of cool stuff.

Fruits Rocky Montana
5704 Rue Sherbrooke O
Montreal QC, H4A 1W8

Lol Thanks again! I have had so much going on that when I recieved these I was a little freaked. I was like "What TF was I supposed to send this guy? OH NO! I am that a$$hole who procrastinates and sends his trades late!(one of my HUGE pet peeves)"

Thanks again lol.

cheezydemon said:
Lol Thanks again! I have had so much going on that when I recieved these I was a little freaked. I was like "What TF was I supposed to send this guy? OH NO! I am that a$$hole who procrastinates and sends his trades late!(one of my HUGE pet peeves)"

Thanks again lol.

WHAT!!!!!!! you didn't send me the black stallion and the red hydra pepper seeds yet.......^%#!*@^% :flamethrower:cheezy!!!!

You're all welcome.
Actually it was quite fun :)
Thanks to let me know the seeds arrived safely.

I need to find those tiny ziplock for next year.

You can get 100 of the 3x2 inch ziplock storage bags at Walmart for around $1. Look for them in the arts & crafts section.

Alan

Back