free More Free Seeds 2

On behalf of the hordes, THANK YOU Patrick. generosity of the members here makes this such a great place to hang out.

You're all welcome, glad I could do it.

Believe it or not people, newbies, are still sending me PMs. Some of them are downright rude. They don't ask for seeds, it's like they're putting in an order. "Yes I would like some of your free seeds." I'll take the Bhut Jolokia, the Scotch Bonnet etc." I've had others who seem to think I should pay for the envelope and the shipping. I've done that before without a second thought but damn don't expect it.

Sorry for the bitching.

I'm a guy that defends newbies looking for seeds but rest assured that's going to end real soon.

Patrick.. i want some seeds.. all that you got.. and now! You can pay for posting... LOL.. just kidding :) i wont be asking for seeds till next year :) I'd be slightly dubious of first posters that are straight up asking for seeds... its a bit dodge if you ask me.. that said, I think you are very generous offering your seeds out on this forum as you do.. well done! (ps.. remember this next year when i'm asking for seeds!!heeheheheeeee!)

Mel if you're still around here next season and looking for seeds I will be more than happy to send you all that you need. That's assuming I'm successful this year. Hate to assume.

Thank you for the kind words too.

All things going well - i'll still be here for a while to come!! you guys dont get rid of me that easy !!! :)

you deserve the kind words - you have been very generous with your seeds!

patrick said:
You're all welcome, glad I could do it.

Believe it or not people, newbies, are still sending me PMs. Some of them are downright rude. They don't ask for seeds, it's like they're putting in an order. "Yes I would like some of your free seeds." I'll take the Bhut Jolokia, the Scotch Bonnet etc." I've had others who seem to think I should pay for the envelope and the shipping. I've done that before without a second thought but damn don't expect it.

Patrick,

Thats too bad you have to deal with a few idiots!!. You never really know what peoples intentions are when they join. I can see now why members send newbies to seed suppliers when the first thing they post is asking for seeds.
Thanks you for being generous to me when i joined anyways. Your a good man!

cheers

Yann

mel said:
All things going well - i'll still be here for a while to come!! you guys dont get rid of me that easy !!! :)

you deserve the kind words - you have been very generous with your seeds!

I dont see Mel going anywhere either since she has 1800 post in two months!!!!!
holy cow!!! thats got to be a record!!!

good stuff!

madhatter said:
I dont see Mel going anywhere either since she has 1800 post in two months!!!!!
holy cow!!! thats got to be a record!!!

good stuff!

I didn't even see that! Damn Mel this your full time job? Good to have you around.

Hi Patrick

I just want to let you know that the seeds has arrived, thank you so much.Have a nice growing this season.

Kind regards Lotte

Got your seeds in the mail today Patrick. Just wanted to join the other folks in saying "Thank You". It is a very generous thing you do (repeatedly).

Thanks again.:)

Hey Patrick, just wanted to let you know that I already have one of the Chapeau de Frade sprouted. Only took about 3 days. Thanks again!

jacob

Patrick, I wanted to let you know that I received the seeds yesterday. Thank you very much for the free seeds! They are in the germ tray.

Mike

Hey p, not asking for seeds; just want to know WTF is a Uyababa. That's a cool name that caught my attention and the chileman comes up blank.

SS I wish I could tell ya. That was the label on the packet that was sent to me. I did a lot of trades the past year and people would always send extra gifts. This is one that I particularly enjoy saying loud. UYA BABA!!

millworkman said:
Whats in your garage?

grin.gif

Silver_Surfer said:
Hey p, not asking for seeds; just want to know WTF is a Uyababa. That's a cool name that caught my attention and the chileman comes up blank.

Mr. Surfer -

Uyababa is a variety created in the Kwa Zulu Natal Province of South Africa and I am the one who sent the seeds to patrick.

They are family of the ubiquitous Cayenne, but are slightly wider,with a rippled end, close to the stem.

Heat is 3/10 on the huntsman scale and it's an average producer in terms of production.

I did write up a short report a few months ago, but it fell flat...

Many thanks to Patrick for his generosity. Wish I had something of value to offer back but I'll have to pay it forward instead. I'll definitely be sharing the wealth when it's available.

Here's 5 little sprouts from seeds I received a couple weeks ago. (the one that's not sprouted yet was from a different source and has only been there for a couple days) Again, huge thanks to Patrick. You've made my summer much more interesting!

IMG_2293.jpg

A big welcome to everyone, I'm glad I could do it.

Huntsman thanks for coming through on the Uyababa! Hope you don't mind me sharing the ones you sent. I should have remembered they came from you, sorry about that.

Glad they're working for you Duffman.

Back