• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

More love from Wayright!

Looky what I found in my mailbox today. More fire from Wayright. The pictures can do the talking.

image001-9.png

100_2346.jpg

image001-8.png

The powders consist of jonah 7 pod,carribean red hab,tobago seasoning,bhut jolakia,and fatali. So far I have only been snacking on the donne sali's. One of the tastiest peppers I have ever had. Starts out very sweet and finishes sweet. Burn comes on very late and mainley attacks the sides of the tounge. This would make an excellent hot sauce ( hint hint Kevin) but you would need a billion of the little bugars. Great for snacking on while watching some College Football and enjoying a cold beverage. I will update the rest of the peppers in the next few days and may have a special guest do a review of the Supers with me. Thank again Kevin. To be continued.

Wow, I can feel that heat 30 miles away. Very nice. Kevin's generosity is only shadowed by the bite of his peppers. Looks like some great taste testing in the making. You know me, brother; I ain't shy. :lol:

Wow, looks great!!!
Thanks Chris. If I only had you to photograph them for me :lol:

Wow, I can feel that heat 30 miles away. Very nice. Kevin's generosity is only shadowed by the bite of his peppers. Looks like some great taste testing in the making. You know me, brother; I ain't shy. :lol:
Could not agree more Al. Bring your depends and some pepto . Your gonna need it :hell:

Great looking pods from da-man!
Thankd Redtail. I am a blessed man :cool:

OMG - what a nice package!
Hey Buddy. Just in time for College football Saturday. Should be an epic weekend if my Gators can beat Tennesse! :dance:

Kevin rules! Those Donne Sali are amazing peppers.
Thanks Noah. I didn't know what all the hype was till I chomped one down :woohoo:

time to put the toilet paper in the freezer
Got me a six pack of charmin in the garage freezer for the ass burning weekend :eek:

I remember when I first came here and the Primo's were a hard one to get. How do they compare ? are they hotter or taste different?

Romy6, just out of curiosity...what do you do with the peppers you can't use immediately? Do you dry them out or what?

I remember when I first came here and the Primo's were a hard one to get. How do they compare ? are they hotter or taste different?
From what I have heard the primos are one of the hottest. I will let you know very soon .

Romy6, just out of curiosity...what do you do with the peppers you can't use immediately? Do you dry them out or what?
Well I keep them in the fridge so they last a while.My wife and I both love spicy food so they don't stay in there very long. I make salsa,smoke/grill them and slice them up with my meals. Endless possibilities

Nice package Jamie. I'm going to have to try some donne sali's. They look about as small
as my siling labuyo's
Thanks Linda. They are small but the flavor is devine. Perfect heat for eating fresh :hell:

That is one generous dude. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.
Yeah Kevin is way too good to me :cool: I can't wait to try them all. I will keep ya'll posted :lol:

Dude looks like both our boxes are blowing up! Let me know how the Butch T does cuz Superhot upped his offer from last week and that is included in the coming pkg. If you have any hints or tips let me know. Good luck I think you are gonna need it.

Matt

If you have any hints or tips let me know.

Sounds like prayers are in order. Superhot says you're gonna meet your maker. :hell: Those pods do look intimidating.

I'll deny any knowledge, but, I think Jamie might be trying a Butch T tonight. :lol:

That's an awesome looking package of peppers you've received there Romy6.

And you have the added benefit of trying those Donne Sali peppers fresh.

Kevin sent me some dried ones earlier this year and i really enjoyed those. :mouthonfire:

In fact because of your post i had to dig a few more out and snack on them...and it's hard not poppin' em back continuously, but i have to save a few for seed for next season's crop.

And yes, Wayright is very generous indeed...he sent at least two (s)care packages up to Canada on his own dime. :cool:

dvg

Aww Shucks!
3.gif
Thanks guys!

I have to say that I do have ulterior motives!! :hell:
Like getting to see Al eat one of them bad boys!! :dance:

Kevin

Back