• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

More Pod Photos

JSKaiser

Banned
Just got some more pods harvested over the last couple of days.

Definitely becoming my favorite is the Yellow 7
CPIsYellow7s084.jpg

CPIsYellow7s075.jpg

CPIsYellow7s079.jpg

CPIsYellow7s063.jpg

Here are some Dorset/Bhut crosses. Actually pretty good. Not as hot as the Bhut , but has the great flavor of both. A touch more citrusy than the Bhuts I have eaten before.

CPIsYellow7s059.jpg

CPIsYellow7s056.jpg

Here are some "Scotch Bonnets" from holland. First year with this batch. I really like them. I quote it cause this is the first time I have had them almost transleuscent. You can see the veins inside the pepper. Not as hot as a habanero, but just under it. Its a great tasting pepper though. Sweeter than a habanero for sure. This one ripens to a neon yellowish type color. Some had more solid yellow tints to them. Any thoughts? Is this a true Scotch Bonnet breed?

CPIsYellow7s054.jpg

CPIsYellow7s051.jpg

CPIsYellow7s048.jpg

CPIsYellow7s045.jpg

Here are some classic orange habaneros.

CPIsYellow7s044.jpg

CPIsYellow7s043.jpg

Some more Fataliis. These are some of the best smelling peppers to me. Awesome taste too. Im thinking along the lines of some Ciroc Vodka infused with some Fataliis for some sweet and spicy drinks. NOM NOM NOM

CPIsYellow7s028.jpg

CPIsYellow7s026.jpg

Dude, you can totally package up all those fatalii and send em' my way!! I promise I'll take good care of them!

awesome pods

I'd love some of those bhut/dorset hybrids they look so nice and i can just imagine how tasty they must be.

The fatalii's looks so wrinkly

Keep the pics coming :onfire:

The following are peppers I received from Judy aka PepperLover ( Thank you so much!!! Made the Meanest Stir Fry I have ever had!!! ) Some of the best looking bhuts I have had come my way.

Bhut Jolokia
CPIsYellow7s002.jpg

CPIsYellow7s004.jpg

CPIsYellow7s005.jpg

The inner demon of the Bhut. Capsaicin is such a wonderful thing!!

CPIsYellow7s040.jpg

CPIsYellow7s036.jpg

Ive got plenty of the Bhut/Dorset hybrids. If any of you would like something you see, just pm me for availability and details. I made some different varieties of smoked powders so some are already used up, but I have lots to share.

You guys have some real beauties there!

I pulled another of my cowhorns/cayennes tonight, and after slicing it up, found I have a paper cut on one of my fingers I didn't know was there. I definitely know it now! Yeah, yeah, rubber gloves are for sissies.

beautiful harvest. still waiting on my yellow 7s to get going. those pics got me hyped up. i don't know how i'l eat a whole one without dying!

Back