• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds More Seed Stock Arrived for 2009 Season...

Mailman delivered a pepper package this morning. Really stokes the anticipation for the 2009 season:

IMG_2826.jpg

So far I have accumulated the following seed varieties:

Naga Morich
Jamaican Hot Chocolate
Fatalii
Aji Amarillo
Aji Limon
Peruvian White Habanero
Antilles Carribean
Jalapeno M
Serrano
Ring of Fire

Probably going to add about three more varieties to round out my list.

2009 will be my first year growing anything other than cayennes so it should be quite exciting.

I'm sure you'll love the Antillais Caribbean, it's one of my biggest producers this year, the White Hab was really good too.

Looks like a good selection so far. I have had good results with Beth's peppers for germination Great service also

rainbowberry said:
I'm sure you'll love the Antillais Caribbean, it's one of my biggest producers this year, the White Hab was really good too.

Yes, I am really looking forward to the Antilles. From what you described in an eariler post, it seems to be a real winner!

okie joe said:
Looks like a good selection so far. I have had good results with Beth's peppers for germination Great service also

Thanks, okie joe. Great customer service from PepperMania and I expect that their germination rates will be equally impressive.
Now I just have to wait until January before I can get underway:(.

Great selection and i can see you have done your Homework on flavor there and nice to see you have used some Quality seed Merchants,Best of Luck For 09 :)

Back