• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Moruga Welders 2017 Grow

https://youtu.be/yKjs4qoSZ0c

Welcome my Friends ! I didn't think i'd be planting this year , due to extensive shoulder surgery in Nov. , 
but Thanks to my P.T. & T.H.P. friends support  , I'm feeling it ! 
So sit back & Hope you enjoy the ride , 
Best of Luck to all !  And so it begins , 
HPIM2918.JPG

thats o.k. Paul , better late than never v :party:
PaulG said:
Sorry I'l late to the party here, Frank; don't know how I
missed the first four pages of your grow log!  List looks
really good - lots of heat and yellow.  I have a soft spot
in my heart for the yellow varieties!  When your starts hit
that soil mix, they will take off!

Good luck this season...

started uping my babies into their solos and under the big boy lights , 
HPIM2943.JPG

HPIM2942.JPG

Lots of sprouts coming , gotta stop myself from more planting !  argh ! lol
But all didn't sprout , 20 + Safi reds didn't sprout ( sadly ) ,  Only 1 Choc. Moruga , Zero Yellow Nagabrains ,  BBg orange hasn't sprouted , Choc. Primos no sprouts ,
So i started some Choc. Reaper ( different source ) ,  Yellow Bhut ,  Yellow Cariaro , Daisy Cutter , 
we'll see what goes , most definitely will have more plants than i can handle . 

Thanks for stopping by ! 
frank

Glad to see we're hitting the big lights now ;)

And I see a ton off to the side. Ready to turn over the garden yet? <---remember the kids and their friends, and who has the $$$$? well Dad does ;)  My son is coming this weekend, I'm going to have him break the bead on the rear tractor tire. As I'm just starting to come around, and don't want to reverse :rolleyes:

Devv said:
Glad to see we're hitting the big lights now ;)

And I see a ton off to the side. Ready to turn over the garden yet? <---remember the kids and their friends, and who has the $$$$? well Dad does ;)  My son is coming this weekend, I'm going to have him break the bead on the rear tractor tire. As I'm just starting to come around, and don't want to reverse :rolleyes:
yeah got about 50 sprouts in the little starters still , but disappointed about those that didn't come up . One variety was from a well known vendor . I contacted them , they said the Safi are discontinued now due to low demand . Said seeds were probably old . offered to replace with M.O.A. RED but told them I have those already . I mentioned something different , haven't heard from them in 2 days ..  4 days now ...

Ah yes the boys , money won't work with my 2 they make more than i do , lol   .  I'll be o.k. heck with them ! lol .  Will definitely need help with 3 truck loads of horse poo . ooooh good stuff !  and lots of hay , compost , soil is so soft .  No most def. don't want to go in reverse , to damn hard to get ahead . and the clock is against us ! lol

I think the orange bbg7s are duds! I have the plant overwintered and when it spits out another orange pod, I'll send you more seeds. The pod started to rot (had a bad fungus gnats problem) before it truly ripened so I took out the best seeds as it was almost entirely orange and hoped for the best. Sorry man!

moruga welder said:
yeah got about 50 sprouts in the little starters still , but disappointed about those that didn't come up . One variety was from a well known vendor . I contacted them , they said the Safi are discontinued now due to low demand . Said seeds were probably old . offered to replace with M.O.A. RED but told them I have those already . I mentioned something different , haven't heard from them in 2 days ..

Ah yes the boys , money won't work with my 2 they make more than i do , lol   .  I'll be o.k. heck with them ! lol .  Will definitely need help with 3 truck loads of horse poo . ooooh good stuff !  and lots of hay , compost , soil is so soft .  No most def. don't want to go in reverse , to damn hard to get ahead . and the clock is against us ! lol
Frank I know it's not much but I have five Safi seeds which you are more than welcome to have. They are a couple of years old though... PM me your address and I will mail this weekend

moruga welder said:

I'm right with ya there bro, but mine still ask for help. What's with that? I told them the bank is closed :shh:

Devv said:
Plants are thriving ;)

What are you using for lighting?
mars hydro 192 reflective l.e.d.s , started them a week or so under my lotus c.f.l.'s then moved them to the big boy stage . They'll be 20 " tall by plant out , never fails ,  to many plants to big , hands full . bum shoulder ,   that  is a good thing , eh ?  lol

moruga welder said:
mars hydro 192 reflective l.e.d.s , started them a week or so under my lotus c.f.l.'s then moved them to the big boy stage . Thanks for the lighting information.

They'll be 20 " tall by plant out , never fails ,  to many plants to big , hands full . bum shoulder ,   that  is a good thing , eh ?  lol

But of course!
My right shoulder is finally coming around; it still has a pinched nerve. And I'm slowly carefully doing more, without going backwards.

When do they say you will be ready to rock shoulder wise?

was gonna turn me loose for light duty last week , with 5 lb. limit not above waist and no ladders , they said nope didn't have nothing , so another month off . go back on the 27th . they'll find me something if light duty is 10 lbs. or more . i can only imagine . I know i'm in no hurry , damn weld shop is a danger zone ! other than that i don't know , It still ver sore / achy right at the area where anchors are , and tricep / bicep still get sharp pain , along with the support muscle across my back , gets sore 
Devv said:
My right shoulder is finally coming around; it still has a pinched nerve. And I'm slowly carefully doing more, without going backwards.

When do they say you will be ready to rock shoulder wise?

Back