• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

motorcycle trackday videos

Nice vid...
Caught the two ahead of ya pretty quick in the 2nd part of the video.
Had to be a blast and looked like you were gettin down pretty good wit it!

Nice vid...
Caught the two ahead of ya pretty quick in the 2nd part of the video.
Had to be a blast and looked like you were gettin down pretty good wit it!
thanks, this was in B(intermediate) group, my buddy took my bike before this weekend and worked the brakes and handlebars and it made all the difference! dropped 3-4 seconds on my average lap times.

Very cool! It amazes me that leaned over so far there is still grip. You've inspired me to start a new thread for car track day videos. Your video editing skills are much better than mine. The color changes were quite psychedelic. My version of editing is just chopping out my fastest lap and calling it done. One of these days I'll do some real editing.

Nice job! What kind of bike? Year, make, model, any mods?

Very cool! It amazes me that leaned over so far there is still grip. You've inspired me to start a new thread for car track day videos. Your video editing skills are much better than mine. The color changes were quite psychedelic. My version of editing is just chopping out my fastest lap and calling it done. One of these days I'll do some real editing.

Nice job! What kind of bike? Year, make, model, any mods?
HAHAHAH thanks! that was my 2nd video i have ever editied, i just used windows live movie maker and the built in setting and played with it! i want to do a collage of differnt clips from the weekend. the camera mount location makes it look like i am leaned over much farther than i really am! :) here is a picture from april
_L_67391.jpg

as far as bike
2007 gsxr 600
attack rearsets
2K in suspenison(springs, valves, oil) set for 270lbs
bazzaz Z-fi TC & AFM (ECU piggyback system with traction control and auto Tune)
Race brake pads(just de-glazed)
BMC race air filter
Perelli Superbike slicks
geared for quicker eccelleration(lose a little top end, but no track i can get to 6th gear)
had it Dyno'd and it was 110HP @90%
will soon be removing the key and adding an on-off switch
here is a pic of my dash(GPX Pro GPS lap timer with 10 line data acquisition)
553274_2882181098800_1388258093_32161808_1355317723_n.jpg

Nice, man. Cars are fun on the track but I could only imagine a bike. So many more degrees of freedom, so to speak. You don't happen to participate on the gixxer forums, do you? A few years ago I had heard about a guy on there who put NOS energy drink into his gas tank thinking it was actually nitrous. Major fail and epic thread. I registered just to post on that thread.

Nice, man. Cars are fun on the track but I could only imagine a bike. So many more degrees of freedom, so to speak. You don't happen to participate on the gixxer forums, do you? A few years ago I had heard about a guy on there who put NOS energy drink into his gas tank thinking it was actually nitrous. Major fail and epic thread. I registered just to post on that thread.
no, too much politics in there, i registered right after i bought the bike in '09, but after a few posts i got a warning for something i said, so i told the mods to f**k themselves! my friends started a forum with no rules! you can say anything you want(we have a post whore section that gets out of control) but only 1 person was banned since it started and that was b/c he broke his femur in a bad high side and the meds got the bedst of him

Back