• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Moved to Germany, but it's alright

Hey Eric! Welcome to Germany! There are quite a few chiliheads in Germany. We swap seeds and infos and so on.

There are some Turkish stores and Asia stores selling chilis. I lately found some nice habs from Uganda and kept the seeds. You won't run outta supply here.

Armadillo said:
Hey Eric! Welcome to Germany! There are quite a few chiliheads in Germany. We swap seeds and infos and so on.

There are some Turkish stores and Asia stores selling chilis. I lately found some nice habs from Uganda and kept the seeds. You won't run outta supply here.

Hey mate, sorry, way late response now.

I've found some nice habs and scotch bonnets finally, and found some bhut jolokia powder in Regensburg. However, spring is coming up, and I have one habanero plant and no balcony. I think I need to network with you and the rest of the German chileheads! :onfire:

- Eric

HA! Late? This is 5 months late! :lol: I get to use this card:

threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg

elequin said:
Hey mate, sorry, way late response now.

I've found some nice habs and scotch bonnets finally, and found some bhut jolokia powder in Regensburg. However, spring is coming up, and I have one habanero plant and no balcony. I think I need to network with you and the rest of the German chileheads! :onfire:

- Eric

Welcome to Germany again! :lol: Where have you been? Did they ban THP in Bavaria? Sometimes in the past the Bavarian Government stopped the broadcasting of shows they didn't like on TV while they were already being broadcasted...
How do you like Germany now that you know it for half a year?

Armadillo said:
Welcome to Germany again! :lol: Where have you been? Did they ban THP in Bavaria? Sometimes in the past the Bavarian Government stopped the broadcasting of shows they didn't like on TV while they were already being broadcasted...
How do you like Germany now that you know it for half a year?

I've been working and trying to get settled into daily life. :) I love Germany so far, but finally visiting the US again next week.

Can't wait for summer! My one lonely habanero plant is starting to recover from the winter! :onfire:

Back