• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Moyboy's Harvest 19/04/09

Sauceman51 said:
White Tomatoes? Never heard of them. Is this an Aussie thing?

They aren't an Aussie thing. I got them from Tomatogrowers.com

I got white cherry toms and a white 'hugh' tom that can grow up to 1.25kg..:shocked:

kylestl said:
nice harvest. those purple cayennes aren't so purple are they?

Yeah, They start out purple and ripen to a dark red, and the leaves of the plant has purple veins running through them... looks really cool.

I notice you have the fatali and your brother has the devil's tongue. Are these two the same and if not what are the differences? I have fatali seeds for next year.

re: the fetalii's.

I actually sprouted these plants from the same seed stock as my Devil Tongues.

I had 4 plants..... i gave 2 to moyboy.

We both found the same thing. One plant grew large long chillis of fetalii size and one grew shorter stumpier devil tongues.

Thats where the difference ends.......... the look the same, smell the same, taste the same and burn just as good as each other.

The smaller Devil TOngues seem to ripen to a deeper orange colour though.

Nice harvest and excellent pics MB. You might have enough there to make it to next summer. Or just hit up your brother.

Looking at those pics makes me so anxious for my first fresh pods.

:goes to check for pods:

Nope none yet. Nice harvest Moyboy. Love those Fataliis

moyboy said:
I'm planning on making an all white sauce (or close to it) with the white bullet habs and white tomatoes next season......

A white chilli sauce - that sounds awesome! Let me know what it tastes like or post a pic when you have made it!
I am trying to get some different types of Tomatoes too but not sure if I can get them into WA. Gonna get Sorellina to send a few and hopefully they get through!

I keep coming back to this thread for some reason. I think JayT has the answer. I want my own to start producing and since they're not I'm mooching off of your success MB. I feel like such a leech.

Got anymore pics of ripe pods?:oops:

patrick said:
I keep coming back to this thread for some reason. I think JayT has the answer. I want my own to start producing and since they're not I'm mooching off of your success MB. I feel like such a leech.

Got anymore pics of ripe pods?:oops:

That makes three of us!

how is this to fulfill the jitters patrick ?

Oneipreparedearlier1248x832.jpg

Moyboy seems to be off in another place but these are just across the highway and will give you your pepper fix.

took this shot this arvo

cheers

Back