• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

MR_POTS 2013 ORGANIC GLOG! UPDATE/HARVEST PICS!

What's up fellow THP members! Finally decided to start my own GLOG and do some seed sowing myself after seeing everyone else getting geared up for the new season. In case anyone out there who doesn't already know,My sister Melissa77754 is the one who introduced me to this site and the wonderful world of chili peppers. I was truly unaware even existed,besides the once infamous "Ghost Chile" I had only heard of before growing some of my own this past year. Have been an avid organic gardener for the last five years learning more and more as each goes by.Learning new methods as well as learning about new plants to grow too.So last year I wasn't so easily convinced by my sis about growing hot peppers.Until I saw for myself that is, how great they can be as I was never one to consider myself a Chilehead,,just Mexican, Lol!! Well last year all my plants came from my sis and got only half my attention. Until I realized for myself how much I enjoy growing them. So last month I had no pepper plants indoors,just the current ones outside still pushing thru all this bad socal weather and well now..... I have 80+ already and plan on sowing more,not to mention the ones my sis and I will be passing along to each other throughout the season as well! It's funny how quick they can add up,lol. So here's a few pics of what's started so far for everyone to see!!
Best of Luck to everyone in 2013!!
Pepperseedlings1-4-13031_zps1660ffec.jpg

Pepperseedlings1-4-13033_zps001d3223.jpg

ev
Pepperseedlings1-4-13036_zps242f21a1.jpg

Pepperseedlings1-4-13035_zps038c8ec2.jpg

Pepperseedlings1-4-13025_zps92c58a56.jpg

Pepperseedlings1-4-13023_zps08591c61.jpg

Pepperseedlings1-4-13015_zpsb638f8a2.jpg

Man I've just got to say I love your work! Those harvest pictures look so good, I shall be watching your glog with great pleasure! Can't wait to see more, keep it up mate.

Thanks for kind words guys! Snapped a couple pics today.

Yellow Brain-Seeds via Silver Surfer pods

Tree Arbol x Scorp-See the tail

Antilles Fire-via seeds from S.S pods

Yello 7 pot large-via Me, saved seeds from last years pods

Congo Yellow-Seeds from pepperlover via KingDenniz

Back