• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Murciano Glog in Spain

Hi, sorry for delay

This year I've expanded the list and I have 2 seeds of each variety, total 20 plants

7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Red
Fatalii
White Habanero
Habanero Orange
Antillais Caribbean
Biker Bill Jalapeño
Choc.Bhut
Scotch Bonnet
Trinidad Scorpion

Lets see some pictures:

The beginning , Germination Stage

imageblc.jpg

Propagator working

imageooh.jpg

The first hooks

imagease.jpg

Lightbox working 12h a day

imageouh.jpg

and few weeks later, jalapeños always bigger jeje

imageuwgy.jpg

1 week ago, ready to first transplant

imagectc.jpg

Hi Murciano
Have you gotten your chiles in the ground yet? Things are warming up here quite a bit, I hope you haven't been getting the cold, wet weather I've been hearing about in central Europe. Good luck with your season.

Hi Murciano
Have you gotten your chiles in the ground yet? Things are warming up here quite a bit, I hope you haven't been getting the cold, wet weather I've been hearing about in central Europe. Good luck with your season.

Hola

No, I only have one plant in the ground the rest are in pots. Here is really hot, around 30ºC right now and is May I don't want imagine the hot in July

muchas gracias

a

Looking good there

someone enjoy eating my peppers

Could be slugs, check underneath your pots.

Where are you in Spain Murciano?

I'm looking to move to Spain in 3 to 5 years time, thinking about Menorca. Need somewhere warm but not to dry. It would be nice to have some contacts already before moving.

Yes,
Looking good there

Could be slugs, check underneath your pots.

Where are you in Spain Murciano?

I'm looking to move to Spain in 3 to 5 years time, thinking about Menorca. Need somewhere warm but not to dry. It would be nice to have some contacts already before moving.

Yes, it is, slug I find one behind the leave.....

Im in Murcia, very hot and dry zone
240px-Localización_de_la_Región_de_Murcia.svg.png

Menorca and the other islands like canary islands, has very regular warm climate along the year.

Maybe this link http://www.mca-hotels.com/guia-vacaciones-menorca/95/96/227/menorca/isla/clima-temperaturas/ can help you understanding the climate of menorca. If you need some translation I can help :)

Back