Murupi Doce Source?

Does anyone know where I can purchase seeds for this pepper? I was going to grow Tobago Seasoning, but this sounds better. I'm looking to grow a few milder peppers to share with friends and family next year.

If anyone has a few seeds and is up for a trade I've got Thai Chillies, Thai Basil, and Thai Long Green Eggplant.

Its my new favorite pepper but unfortunately I misplaced my saved seeds. I do however have one small plant growing

That's quite an endorsement Potawie. If I don't find one for this year, I'll shoot for growing it in 2011. I may try some of the other mild habs too like NuMex Suave or the Zavory habanero. It's weird to grow anything other than the hottest of the hot, but I'd like to share the C. Chinese flavor with more people.

POTAWIE said:
Its my new favorite pepper but unfortunately I misplaced my saved seeds. I do however have one small plant growing

Hi All- I've been out of the loop for a while, but if anyone has these seeds I have quite a lot (not just peppers) to trade.
Happy Holidays!:onfire:

Bumping this message. I'm almost done starting C. Chinese this year so if I can't find it soon I'll have to wait another year.

They taste like candy to me and so far are the only heatless C. chinense that has really impressed me. I've got 2 plants started this year, one is already flowering and the other just germinated

A quick bump here to see if anyone has any seed to spare for next season.

Not sure what I have to offer, but willing to pay or trade. Just would like to get these on the 'roster' for 2011. Trying to start my seed around Christmas and therefore attempting to haul in any last-minute seed while I can...

TIA,

Eephus

I have a few seeds saved but unfortunately only for Zanderspice and myself. The plants always grow strange for me so I want to grow them for a few years to observe and potentially improve them before I distribute mass seeds. PM me with your address Zander and I'll send you a christmas present :)

I have a few seeds saved but unfortunately only for Zanderspice and myself. The plants always grow strange for me so I want to grow them for a few years to observe and potentially improve them before I distribute mass seeds. PM me with your address Zander and I'll send you a christmas present :)

PM has been sent! Thanks!

Back