• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Mustard King Naga !! Unexpected !!

Hi Guy's

I'm now pretty certain the sole Black king Naga plant I kept is infact a Mustard king Naga 😊 😎

And I must say I'm delighted :dance: as its completely unexpected ðŸĪŠ It did say that my Black king Naga seeds could well produce red pod's but I never expected "mustard"

3 pod's have ripened from lighter green to this and stopped now well over a week ! There's still loads of pod's on the plant yet to ripen.......my fault.....I moved it from soil to kratky a bit too late and it went mental growing more branches and leaves and flower's.....lesson learnt start your kratky set up earlier :thumbsup: hey every days a school day ! the day you stop learning is the day they nail down the lid 😉

20230918_165322.jpg

3 plump Mustard king Naga............the colour is growing on me by the minute 😁 I think I shall be saving alot of seeds, interesting to see how they taste and the heat level ðŸĪ”

Stephen

Hi Guy's

It's 2024 time for Mustard Naga the next generation 😎

I've germinated a few seeds from the above mustard Naga pod I've one in soil which I'm giving to a friend to grow on in there greenhouse :thumbsup: should be interesting.........to see what it grows.

I have kept one for myself in a mini kratky hydroponics set up it growing like a weed :dance:

20240303_141541.jpg

A vigorous Mustard Naga seedling in mini kratky set up 🙂

20230820_104503.jpg

The mother plant from 2023 the seed of which I bought as Black Naga.............also vigorous and productive :thumbsup:

If there are any UK chilli growers lurking on the forum who want a few seeds to play with drop me a pm, a stamped addressed envelope and your welcome to some free of charge all i ask is a photos of what they produce.

Stephen

Hi Guy's

My mini kratky Mustard Naga is starting to bud 😁

20240321_150009.jpg

Hopefully I shall find out soon it its a cross or mutation ?

20240323_124704.jpg

Considering I haven't given this plant as much light as it really needs to flower fast its doing not too bad. Lessons learned I will Hopefully use in the near future to force fruiting on some varieties I'm playing with also try out other varieties to see if like the flavour before committing to the space for a big plant.........

Stephen

Hi Guy's

It's 2024 time for Mustard Naga the next generation 😎

I've germinated a few seeds from the above mustard Naga pod I've one in soil which I'm giving to a friend to grow on in there greenhouse :thumbsup: should be interesting.........to see what it grows.

I have kept one for myself in a mini kratky hydroponics set up it growing like a weed :dance:

20240303_141541.jpg

A vigorous Mustard Naga seedling in mini kratky set up 🙂

20230820_104503.jpg

The mother plant from 2023 the seed of which I bought as Black Naga.............also vigorous and productive :thumbsup:

If there are any UK chilli growers lurking on the forum who want a few seeds to play with drop me a pm, a stamped addressed envelope and your welcome to some free of charge all i ask is a photos of what they produce.

Stephen

Holy smokes that things is going gangbusters!

Back