• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

My 2 passive ventilated wood greenhouse ( Bell Pepper ) some pics

thanks Potawie and Josh...got them today from siegers..., 10 thousend of habanero red caribbean and 10 thousend habanero orange , the other 10 thousend i'm going to get it in my country...found a company here that sells burkina yellow...

thanks for the suggestions..

You just ordered 30,000 seeds, and I thought I had a lot going on with around 50 plants, Hector. hahaha!

Again, good luck. I can't wait to watch your progress on this project!

Bringing the thread back... :D

well fast forward today...the open field habanero project did not see light,at the end of this year will see what happens...still got the 30k seeds...

greenhouses got transplanted around 2 weeks ago, we made a new one, around 3000 m2, this year we went with cubanelle pepper...around 20,000 thousend plants...

pics in a few days... ;)

new for this year is, new pepper variety(from bell to cubanelle), and trying to get a good microflora in the soil, i'm trying EM1 from Emro, mycorrhizae endo plus from mycorrhizae.com products, and some fulvic and humic acids...trying to get a balance in the soil and boost the root system for protection of patogens and better fertilizer uptake...

little update

the new "greenhouse "

back side view

front view with one of the old ones!

inside

cubanelle "byscaine pepper"

one of the olds

cubanelle "key west"

all plants of the 3 greenhouses were planted into soil december 28...
let's see if we harvest before the end of february.

Wow man, looking awesome. How do you water? Underground lines?

under the plastic mulch is a pc drip line with .20 spacing, where I have the water system (pump, venturi, filter, 55gallon nutririont tanks) starts with 2" pvc to each greenhouse,there we have a reduction to 1 1/2 pvc, where drip lines are conected for each bed with a valve.

I'll get some pics up of the water system.

millworkman these are the pics of the water system.

pump, venturi system, filter.

this is a pic of a bed with the pc drip line, it's the only bed without plastic mulch...having a little test to compare :crazy:
but that's how the water drip lines are under the plastic mulch.

Back