• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My 2008/2009 Garden

millworkman said:
Does your neighbor have aligators?

Scorpion said:
I tell you what the way these kids ride their bmx bikes! WOW! I rekon a pet aligator would be a safer option lol!!! Good work lol!:mouthonfire:

I think what & why millworkman was asking is because of your neighbors signs "danger, underground workings" & "do not enter... dogs "(I think) then the chicken wire fence.

BTW looks like you'll have a huge crop of chiles & whatever else you planted this season, it'll keep you busy!

chilehunter said:
I think what & why millworkman was asking is because of your neighbors signs "danger, underground workings" & "do not enter... dogs "(I think) then the chicken wire fence.

BTW looks like you'll have a huge crop of chiles & whatever else you planted this season, it'll keep you busy!

LOL LOL no aligators no...2 big fat adorable american staffys yes! I picked that underground sign up when I was hunting goats in our gold booming town of kalgoorlie! Funny funny!

imaguitargod said:
Is that an agave plant in the first picture (slightly to the upper right of the little lad)?

Hey mate, We call them a hipeastrium (if thats how you spell it)1 stem 3-6 flowers on each about the size of your hand. Ive had that plant for 15 years...its lovely! Blood red lillys !:lol:

Back