• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My 2012 grow log

I started all my peppers Feb. 2012 Order all my seeds from Pepperjoe.com. Have a electic blanket I picked up at a garage sale for 5.00 What I planted was: [background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Peter Peppers (they roted)[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Early Jalapeno[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Giant Jalapeno[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Black Jalapeno[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Firecracker Chili[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Pepper Joe Cayenne[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Charleston Hot[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Cayenne Blend[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Tabasco Hot pepper[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]White Habanera[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Caribbean Chili [/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Habanero Blend[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Kung Poe Peppers[/background]
[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Thai Sun Peppers[/background]

[background=rgb(240, 227, 210)]Bolivian Rainbow[/background]
P2230337.jpg

Hey , Girl to help your peppers along , Get a spray bottle and some epsom salts . Mix 1 tsp heaping to a qt. of water and mist your plants everyother day. Here in the Az. desert I mist them every day and you will see that they really like the extra attention and your folage will green up a lot . Hope this HELPS !! Jerry T.

They were in the sun all day and out temps are 100++++

That's what I think did it.

I have to admit, If I wasn't home today I would have come home to a few that looked the same way. I'm sorry PW...
If you lost any that you don't have back up seeds, let us know so we can get you some more.

Hey Amy

Sorry to see your sick plants. We're you able to salvage any?? Did you start any new seeds??

Yes Pia I've got more started, but won't see outside and yes I got about 25 saved.

Hey , Girl to help your peppers along , Get a spray bottle and some epsom salts . Mix 1 tsp heaping to a qt. of water and mist your plants everyother day. Here in the Az. desert I mist them every day and you will see that they really like the extra attention and your folage will green up a lot . Hope this HELPS !! Jerry T.

I'm writing that down thanks Jerry

That's what I think did it.

I have to admit, If I wasn't home today I would have come home to a few that looked the same way. I'm sorry PW...
If you lost any that you don't have back up seeds, let us know so we can get you some more.

I'm fine on seeds! If I need more I'll just add them to my budget for next year, but thank you for the thought.

Back