my 2nd welcome

hello to all on thp :welcome:

This is my 2nd welcome posting and i thought i needed to do after my first one was so brief,so ill start again..

my name is Martyn and I live in milton keynes in England which is 40 miles north of London,I`ve been reading this forum for a few months and I joined at the end of October,I`ve always liked spicy food my favourite been vindaloo :mouthonfire:

I have never grow chillies until my girlfriend came home with some Jalapeno seeds last march and i grew them and it went very well for my first try :dance: I also grew one orange habanero which is still going strong indoors in the kitchen..

I joined this site to hopefully pick up some tips on growing the more difficult types.

I have been collecting seeds since the summer and this is what have so far:

douglah
dorest naga
chocolate bhut jolokia
phiringi jolokia
mem jolokia
bhut jolokia red
Krishna jolokia
fatalii
Trinidad scorpion
de arbol
chocolate habenero
scotch bonnet red
explosive ember
ts brain strain
ts morouga

I hope this a better introduction of myself and I look forward to meeting new people and hopefully learning a few things along the way :?:

thanks for reading my post

:welcome: again! Looks like you have some great strains there to get you started!
Thank you,I've got a few more strains coming and that will be me about done I think. Going to try and germinate them all and give some to friends and family as I don't have the space to keep them all

:welcome: from the Gulf of Mexico! Looks like you're rollin in with LOTS of heat, this is right place to learn about doin it right.
:beer:
DJ

Back