• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My beautiful Red Savina

I just got it transplanted and I thought I would share it with you all!
03-30-09_1157.jpg

My Carribean red looks exactly the same too!

That is really nice. I've had trouble getting mine to grow after initially taking off post germination.

Nice. I have a carib that's about that age. I'm prob gonna have to transplant to 1 gal soon - I saw some tiny buds on the biggest one today. :)

caroltlw said:
Nice. I have a carib that's about that age. I'm prob gonna have to transplant to 1 gal soon - I saw some tiny buds on the biggest one today. :)

I'm planting into 5 gallons now! I'm growing about 29 different hot peppers in 5 gallon pots. All the rest are going into a buddy's garden... It's nice to have freinds;)

beautiful!

I am waiting on my red savina seeds via mail...should be here Friday at the latest. Popping my cherry to growing my own...and looking forward to it!

again it looks good!:onfire:

hotenuff4u said:
beautiful!

I am waiting on my red savina seeds via mail...should be here Friday at the latest. Popping my cherry to growing my own...and looking forward to it!

again it looks good!:onfire:

Dude, you are going to love it! I went to extreme this year. I will cut back next year I'm sure!

Back