• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics my first hooks...PICS

Had some seeds sprout while i was away for work.
Happy they are coming up.. But wondering what this white hair/fuzzy looking stuff is.
I have been letting the tray air out every other day (wife did it when i was gone). And the temp in the tray has been between 70-80 i think. Its sitting on top of our wireless router.
anyways on to the pics.. and any input on this "hair" would be appreciated.
IMG_4337.jpg

oh and :woohoo: :dance: i got hoooks. lol..

Its mold water with Hydrogen Peroxide mix of 1/4 cup to 1 QT of water . spray pucks a couple of times, should kill it. get a small fan for air over the plants.
thats another good reason not to use pucks. you mite keep a close eye of how wet they are.let them dry out a Little before watering.

Its mold water with Hydrogen Peroxide mix of 1/4 cup to 1 QT of water . spray pucks a couple of times, should kill it. get a small fan for air over the plants.
thats another good reason not to use pucks. you mite keep a close eye of how wet they are.let them dry out a Little before watering.

+1

good looking out.
just so i am clear on this.. fan for airflow (this means i'd have to remove the cover that holds the humidity in?). Or should i us a fan when i take the cover off every other day?
And just keep them moist. I probably should have let them drain a bit better before i put the seeds in. i think its been less then a week and i only remember misting them once with water.
let them dry a bit then water with the peroxide/water mix.
i assume i will see the "hairs" disappear?

Thanks again for the response.

And it worked great.
Thanks again guys. I actually left it open for a bit to let it dry out some. then gave it a spritz with the peroxide/water mix. did the same this morning. Think im gonna get some more spray bottles as well.
Thanks again guys. Gonna take some more pics tomorrow. One of them little buggers is growing like mad already. Guess i better find a place with a little light to put them before the leaves start popping.

Back