my first seed contest! tepin x lemon drop ~winners announced~

Ok here's how this is going to go down. I'm bored and about to play ps3. Some of you might know this one... BLACK OPS ZOMBIES! For those of you that don't know how this games played I'm telling you now its hard as hell. Especially in the high rounds! I'm going to play solo today. Now this could go good or bad for me.. What happens is on round one I'm locked in a room with a starting pistol and 2 guns i can buy off the wall. These guns are garbage but can be helpfull. Any how 6 zombies will spawn and if i get hit by them twice I'm dead Lol.. So I'll fight my way through the rounds and each round the amount of zombies will multiply and they get harder and harder to kill. For example on round one it takes one knife stab, round two 2 stabs, round three 3 stabs, bla, bla, bla. As I progress my way through the rounds, unlock doors, build points, buy perks and weapons it keeps track of my kills and head shots. How the zombies work is they come from every angel possible and head straight for me in swarms of 24. Any way they'll keep spawning, running faster and getting harder to kill the further i get. Honestly i could die on round two with 9 kills 3 of them being head shots or i could make it to round forty and have 3000 kills. Its prolly not going to exceed 4000 kills and how ever many i shoot in the head. There are also traps i can buy to kill the swarms but i don't get credit for kills when i use them. Not saying I'm not going to use then either. To be honest tho one game i played around a year ago i made it to round 84 and it took like ten hours. The game will never end untill you die and it was made to be impossible to win. Literally.. My apologies to those of you that know how to play this game and read all the mumbo jumbo..

Now here's how this is going down! I'll kill as many of these bastards as i can and get to the highest round my fingers will get me too. I'll take one crack at this and post my results for 2 categories meaning 2 winners. Head shots and kills. Who ever guessed the number closest to my scores wins 10 open pollinated tepin x lemon drop f2 seeds. If by some deranged reason you guess the correct round i die on and are one of the two winners I'll throw in something crazy from my seed stash as a bonus!

USA only.. Once winners are announced sunday (to give everyone a chance to play) I will pm you for your addy and mail them out next week. Ask you grow a couple of them and send pics of your peppers once they grow and that the 2 winners help stabilize this strain because it is awesome!

Examples:

Kills 1495
head shots 864
Round 32

I have great confidence in you, Mike!

Kills                 17
Headshots        4
Round              1
Soiled shorts    1

I took a pic of the score on the tv and will post it with the winners on sun! Wasn't the best game ever but not too shabby either! Will say nice guess to cone9 but your off by a mile! Hint hint!

I'll give it a few more hours before i post the pic!, Any other takers? One person is close on headshots but close means you still have a chance!

Back