• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My first video review! Fatali

Ok so this is my first video of myself(its weird looking at myself on camera.) LOL But excuse the video and audio quality, i was speaking loud but the built in mic sucks.

So here it is. FATALI REVIEW.

Excuse all the hiccups

well , you took it well. the pepper looked good. couldn't hear much though. it's funny , the hiccups came through loud and clear but the words didn't but a good review nonetheless. anytime someone eats a whole chinense and can describe it that counts as a good review. especially fatali.

weird about the audio, It almost sounds like an airplane mic that starts to work when someone speaks.

Anyway, KUDOs on the fatalii. Can you describe the pepper and flavor for us?
SL

It is very sweet at first, kinda reminds me of a lemony/tangerine...the heat hits you almost immediately in he back of the throat/back of the tongue. then the burn hits me on the sides of my tongue. The burn is short lived, and nothing like a normal hab.

Again i appologize for the audio. I will try and do better next time.

Also, yes, i can take them pretty well :hell: I was going to do a naga morich review as my first video, but i ate half of one, and it just plain hurt. so i will work my way up to a full blown whole one. haha.

You do not have to eat a whole pod to do a review. If 1/2 a pod is all your able to do then so be it...The Important part is to be able to describe the heat, flavor and duration of the pepper burn in your mouth. At least, that's how I see it. Remember that it's all going to be a personal experience anyways, everyone will handle peppers a little bit differently. Good try on your first attempt. Now work out the AV problems and you're all set. ;)

Back