My friendly new employee

AaronTT said:
I do feel for you all in the frigid areas. I am not happy to go out in 35f, much less lower... Then in the morning after a night time low of 29F.. I'm like cursing under my lips, son of a b.... my mango trees, damn my mangoes. ...screw this, no more.  Bastards. No more. 
I'm with you, worrying right now about all my tropical plants, any temps under 40f here and they start defoliating.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Muckyai said:
Crispee, you can start your own lucrative iguana farm! They even mention how to prepare the suckers!
`
One down side...

Did cooking iguana in a Crock-Pot leave any sort of smell in your house?
There are no nice words for what that animal smells like. I thought it might have just been [my experience], but the other teams mentioned the same thing about the smell. It was just not a good thing. I won't be cooking iguana ever in my house again. If we're cooking iguana again, it will be done outside.

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
`
One down side...

Did cooking iguana in a Crock-Pot leave any sort of smell in your house?
There are no nice words for what that animal smells like. I thought it might have just been [my experience], but the other teams mentioned the same thing about the smell. It was just not a good thing. I won't be cooking iguana ever in my house again. If we're cooking iguana again, it will be done outside.
Lol wow. Okay what did it smell like... And did it smell bad when you ate it?

Back