• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

My god, who the hell don't I know. Boy in Balloon

LUCKYDOG said:
Saw that too very strange ! did you see the one with Hillary Clinton is a shape shifter?

I happen to not rule out the destinct possablity that there are many 4th Dimensional Shape Shifting Reptiles out there.

right your kid gets carried off by a balloon, who is the first emergency service you call?

HELL NO don't be silly, you call the tv stations!!

What a dumbass almost makes you wish it all went wrong, well at least it looks like he is getting charged for his stupity

Davetaylor said:
What a dumbass almost makes you wish it all went wrong, well at least it looks like he is getting charged for his stupity

I believe the Air National Guard's gonna hit him up with a $15,000 bill for the Blackhawk helicopter they almost sent up to go after the balloon and attempt a rescue with.

Sickmont said:
I believe the Air National Guard's gonna hit him up with a $15,000 bill for the Blackhawk helicopter they almost sent up to go after the balloon and attempt a rescue with.

Bill him $15,000 for a helicopter they "almost sent up"? Can I bill you for the business card I almost made for you? What are they going to do to a balloon with a Blackhawk? Scootch it around with prop wash? Maybe a Sidewinder! That would have made some good TV.

yeah see some F/A-18 Hornet fly in with guns blazing. if asked what they were doing - just trying to put some holes in it to bring it down.

I'm not surprised the post whore knows the media whores.

:rofl:

You've probably already seen this:

In Eastern Colorado, born and raised
Chasin' tornadoes is how I spent most of my days
Chillin' in a basket laxin' all cool and shootin' some helium out by the pool
When a couple of winds who were up to no good started pushin me out my neighborhood
I took one little flight and my mom got scared
She said you're moving with your new mom from Wife Swap in a balloon filed with hot air
I fell out of a box and won't turn 7 or 8
And I yelled to the balloon, "Going down, smell you later!"
They Google Earth'd me on Wolf Blitzer, I was finally there
Safe in my home, known as the Prince of the Air

"In fact, the balloon — which was held together with duct tape — would not have been able to launch with the 37-pound-boy inside, Colorado State University physics professor Brian Jones has determined."

I love when I'm right....

paulky_2000 said:
"In fact, the balloon — which was held together with duct tape — would not have been able to launch with the 37-pound-boy inside, Colorado State University physics professor Brian Jones has determined."

I love when I'm right....

I love it when duct tape is used in scientific experiments :)

imaguitargod said:
I happen to not rule out the destinct possablity that there are many 4th Dimensional Shape Shifting Reptiles out there.

:high:

DaveReed said:
Bill him $15,000 for a helicopter they "almost sent up"? Can I bill you for the business card I almost made for you? What are they going to do to a balloon with a Blackhawk? Scootch it around with prop wash? Maybe a Sidewinder! That would have made some good TV.

its the govt, they can do whatever they want & bill you however they feel like. you should know this by now.
what they would of did was most likely have a person hanging on a line from the blackhawk & then grab hold of the balloon.

imaguitargod said:
I love it when duct tape is used in scientific experiments :)

you should of watched mythbusters the other day, it was a duct tape show.

comicannefrankblah.png

IGGY funny cartoon :lol:
I'm sure most of you are hearing about this balloon story, since its damn near on the news everyday :rolleyes:

I can understand slapping the guy (both parents if she was involved somehow) with a crime/fine. but to take their kids away over this stunt is crazy & uncalled for!

heard on the radio the guy wanted to make alot of money, really soon, so he can build a underground bomb shelter for 2012, in the hopes they'll survive :lol:

chilehunter said:
:high:

its the govt, they can do whatever they want & bill you however they feel like. you should know this by now.

True, that. (The billing part...) As for grabbing whilst hanging on a rope, I don't think that would work. Consider prop wash. Then, supposing you did grab it, what next? How does a helicopter descend with a lighter-than-air object on the end of a tether? I guess the guy could act as an anchor.

I still like the Sidewinder concept.... "Swish ---- BOOM!"

And I LOVE the footage of when it landed and we got to see some bright Sheriff shoveling dirt on it. Haha. How about you just make some holes in it?

As for Heene, I still remember the time, as a joke, he came into the office claiming to have a new perfume and he wanted me to smell it. Some joke. Sulphur dioxide. Real funny.

DaveReed said:
As for Heene, I still remember the time, as a joke, he came into the office claiming to have a new perfume and he wanted me to smell it. Some joke. Sulphur dioxide. Real fückin' funny.

That stunt would've earned a size 11 Doc Marten to the nuts from me(at the very least). See, like i said, this guy is a douche.

Back