beer My Homebrews

ohh I know he did

I was there 2 weeks ago

my cousin and I went into the brewery and I was so disgusted with what they had

told the bartender who I was, took a picture in front of all my awards hanging in their brewery and left

jesus Ayawasca is so fucking horrible i dont know what they did to those beers

Yes, and ayawasca was fucking delicious before.

Ya should have hit me up man! I had some goodies.

Anyways I wondered how that works. I assume you basically sign over all the rights to the recipes?

It's a shame man. For real.

hey I look at it this way

I left, the beer went to shit, and they spent a fuckload of money on a place thats barely surviving

and to be honest, if it wasnt for Darwin, I would still be there

he fucked that place over and the other owner Bill so bad he deserves to be shot

Bill is such a nice dude too, and so is his son Matt, and I would have happily worked with them and continued working there, but Darwin was such a piece of shit, and no one believed me 

HTH, that's awesome news! There's a saying that goes "If you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life." There's a lot to be said for that too. I did my time in those jobs that brought a nices steady paycheck in. Screwed over by one when they said move to another position with billable hours or... But mostly good positions working for state government. At 54 years old I left it for an opportunity I never thought I'd get and I love my current job.

Yes there's a lot to be said for benefits but honestly there are ways to make up for those benefits too. If they don't offer you health care then through ACA your eligible for the subsidies that help to cut the cost. Because of the 70% participation rule we lost our group healthcare so all our people had to go to individual policies and a lot of them are saving a ton of money because of it.

Use your time there to learn and pick up everything you can. Take copious notes about everything and transcribe it to a journal in the evening so you refine your notes and add your thoughts. Then if you do decide to try it on your own, you have a roadmap to success to follow. Ask questions and if this guy it amenable to it make suggestions in the form of questions like, " what would happen if we went with like Cascade or Citra in this brew instead of Magnium?" That way he gets to see your belt reeds mind. That was how I got promoted at a corporate position I held over another guy.

JMHO bro, I'm very happy for you!

wheebz said:
ohh I know he did

I was there 2 weeks ago

my cousin and I went into the brewery and I was so disgusted with what they had

told the bartender who I was, took a picture in front of all my awards hanging in their brewery and left

jesus Ayawasca is so f**king horrible i dont know what they did to those beers
you created a brew you named Ayawasca? That's very interesting. What was in it?

Pepper-Guru said:
you created a brew you named Ayawasca? That's very interesting. What was in it?
DMT!! And lots of it

RocketMan said:
Hey Brah, so how's the new brewing gig going, have you started yet?
Yeah, I'm on my 4th week. Going good! Zero regrets thus far
wheebz said:
caapi root :)

Does/did it really have that? In what quantities? Caapi contains MAO inhibitors. That is actually kinda dangerous for people on certain meds... though I'm sure this came into consideration...

HigherThisHeat said:
DMT!! And lots of it

Yeah, I'm on my 4th week. Going good! Zero regrets thus far
Does/did it really have that? In what quantities? Caapi contains MAO inhibitors. That is actually kinda dangerous for people on certain meds... though I'm sure this came into consideration...
the caapi is what allows the dmt to become orally active. A symbiosis of wonderful biology :)

Back