• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce My latest hot sauce score

Scored another round of hot sauces from Double DD Meats!

DSC00005-1.jpg

From left to right... all by Heartbreak Dawns: Mango Habanero, Jalapeno Pineapple, and 1498! SCORE! :woohoo:

My wife is a big fan of the Mango hab. I will have to get more soon. I'm going to try the Mauvais sang and some of the dry rub too. Big kudos to Johnny and Nicole!

Mike

Nice. I will have to go there soon. Been wanting to get Heartbreaking Dawns stuff for a while. Now we need to see your products on their shelves Dave.

Nice. I will have to go there soon. Been wanting to get Heartbreaking Dawns stuff for a while. Now we need to see your products on their shelves Dave.
Agreed - Thanks! :) I want to get my SSG and DF15 (the sauce I gave out at the Wingdome event) on the shelves. I'd like to see all the great sauces from everyone here there :)

1498??

I see a bottle I don't have.....

JOHN!!!!!.......hook me up!!! :dance:
We launched the 1498 at the beginning of the year....it's been getting some amazing reviews and I believe it is still the only US sauce made at a full scale commercial level using the scorpion pepper.This is the first in a three sauce series. Each is hotter than our three originals and focus on a different pepper, the 2nd will be coming out in 2 weeks and is a Ghost Pepper Sauce....very interesting background flavors on that one as well. 1498 is without a doubt my favorite sauce to use at home right now.

Well, since I have the 1498 and it's the first in the series, I'm gonna need the other two. Now won't I? Oh and what pepper does the third sauce showcase?

We launched the 1498 at the beginning of the year....it's been getting some amazing reviews and I believe it is still the only US sauce made at a full scale commercial level using the scorpion pepper.This is the first in a three sauce series. Each is hotter than our three originals and focus on a different pepper, the 2nd will be coming out in 2 weeks and is a Ghost Pepper Sauce....very interesting background flavors on that one as well. 1498 is without a doubt my favorite sauce to use at home right now.

Well, since I have the 1498 and it's the first in the series, I'm gonna need the other two. Now won't I? Oh and what pepper does the third sauce showcase?

....and I'll still be a'needin' that hookup. ;)

Back