• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My little pepper patch

Well I have 14 plants going. Dont have access to a back yard anymore plus being sick all the time just cant do hundreds anymore.

Attachments

• 498AF872-9791-4836-9124-0F5CCDF74450.jpeg
    498AF872-9791-4836-9124-0F5CCDF74450.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 96
Well the plants look good,  I have about 20 chili pepper plants growing in containers and they are doing great
right now, with a pretty good crop of chili's  Of course, it is raining right now or I would be out in the garden harvesting
my ripe chili's as well as some green serranoes and jalapenos along with the several varieties of habanero type peppers 
that are producing a number of chili peppers right now.  I have a Naga Viper and some that are either Habanada or Cheiro do Norte
and my Puerto Rico No Burn has a ripe fruit and so do my Chupetinho and my Bod'e Vermelho

Hey, Andrew, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

I hope you are on the road to recovery, and better days ahead.

Your plants look nice and healthy, so you haven't lost your
mojo, buddy! Sometimes it's nice to have a smaller grow
just to give yourself a break. I'm thinking of that for next
season.

Sure.  :rofl:

hope you are feeling better real soon. i downsized this year also. last year i had 15 or 16 plants and this year only 4 plants. i also have some tomatoes going too but less than last year. good luck with everything Andy! 

Back